Hiv anxiety
Ok so it's been almost 6 weeks after first week  my stomach started cramping and bloating.. My head felt like it was in the clouds..  Then after a week it went away for a cpl of days .. Then my stomach started to gurgle like when you have diarrhea .. My stool started getting very soft not quite diarrhea also my stomach would get upset every one in a while.. Ended up having diarrhea once ... Had a cpl of headaches as well..  This lasted about 4 weeks  5 since the incident .. My temp never went above 98.4 then about 5 weeks it all stopped.. Then about 51/2 weeks my neck started hurting.. This has been a cpl of days also this after noon I discovered a bump up by my top back tooth doesn't hurt when I run my tongue over it.. Is this a canker sore ..?! My risk was a low one .. Does this sound like hiv symptoms  ... I'm so scared!! I was doing ok waiting for my 6 week test but then I got this bump on my mouth....I've never had a canker sore and they say it hurts bad but this doesn't ... So a ? I do have is do all the symptoms come at once with early hiv? Or could this all be stress and anxiety related... I'm freaking out ...
Hi and welcome. Sounds like your just freaking out!. When you stress yourself out your body kinda goes into shock and will cause all kinds of symptoms. Canker sores are usually on the lips. Sounds like you have some food stuck and is causing an irritation. There is such a thing as HIV paranoia and can really mess ones head up worrying. Hiv is not that easy to get as there needs to be and inlet to your blood supply.
So just take it easy and wait for the test results. Go out and enjoy yourself, maybe purchase Netflix and relax at home watching some good ole movies. Try to get your mind off of this and enjoy the life that you have.
In todays world we tend to life for the future but the future never really comes, what only comes is another new day with all the grand things that life offers.
If you did something that you feel exposed you to HIV then just let this be a lesson to avoid it in the future. Youll never do it again so rest in that.
Have you already posted on the HIV Prevention Forum and had your risk assessed by the pros?

There's not much we can tell you until we know if you even HAD a risk.

I can tell you the three ways that HIV CAN be transmitted and if you are not in any of these categories, then you can rest assured you did not have a risk.

1) UNPROTECTED INSERTIVE ANAL/VAGINAL SEX
2) SHARING DRUG WORKS (NEEDLES)
3) MOTHER TO UNBORN CHILD

If none of these apply to you, then you've possibly gotten a nasty flu type bug causing your stomach, diarrhea and headache issues. Normal temp for most people is 98.6, so unless your temp is normally low, you've not had a fever. Severe anxiety over a prolonged period of time can cause many of the symptoms you've described.
I'd advise a visit to your doctor to rule out a physical cause for these symptoms and also a visit to our HIV Anxiety Group to help you deal with the anxiety. Here is the link: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-Anxiety-Support/show/595

Peace
Greenlydia

Most times it's around 97.5 ... My risk was we were rubbing genitals and her fluids got on the opening of my member.. Thank you for taking the time to answer ... They told me I didn't have a risk and to nice on when I really needed someone to talk to..
Move on ... not nice on...sorry
First off, if your temp is normally around 97.5, then at 98.4, you had a very slight fever. I assume it's gone now?

Secondly, they were absolutely correct on the HIV Prevention Forum, you NEVER had a risk.

The HIV Prevention Forum is, without a doubt, the busiest forum on this site. I believe their main purpose is to assess risk and advise people about testing and answer questions pertaining to HIV. They don't really have time to deal with all the emotional issues and angst that come with those questions, but that does NOT mean they don't care.
That is why the HIV Anxiety Group was started and I hope you take advantage of it if you're still having concerns about your assessment.

I hope that you soon regain your peace of mind.
Peace
Greenlydia

Since I've started freaking out a cpl months back I've noticed I've started to have really bad pimples... Is this something stress and anxiety can cause?
I don't know for a medical fact that anxiety can cause pimples, but I think it's probably highly likely.

These are questions you should be asking in the HIV Anxiety Group.

I care about your anxiety, but it's gotten to the point, in my humble opinion, that you need to seek therapy for this issue.

Please get the help you need to move on with your life.
Peace
Greenlydia