How can I stop thinking about infecting HIV.
Well, even though I had been persuaded that I can not be contracted HIV by using the towel in a hotel which I thought there were semen on it, the fact I don't know whether it had or not. Still, I can not stop thinking about it, though the frequency is lessen, but it's still stuck in my mind, help me, how can i get rid of it?
please do give me some advice, anyone
I think you were just grossed out by the thought of wiping semen on your face.
Sometimes when gross things like that happen i makes our mind play tricks on us. Its really the grossness that is bothering you. Instead of thinking about the semen, have nice thoughts of very cute kitten tummies or pink puppy tonges.
life...This is not about being grossed out...please browse through the HIV forum, HIV anxiety and phobias is a VERY real real thing, and it's very common.  I've been posting there since 2008, and I can't tell you how common it is.  MANY people have an overinflated view of HIV, based on a fear-based educational approach.  As a result, people have very irrational thinking processes about HIV risks.

OP...we've already explained to you that you had NO risk.  HIV is actually a VERY hard disease to get.  VERY.  I have written two journal entries/health pages about HIV, you should check them out.

Honest to God, the ONLY way you would ever place yourself at risk is by having unprotected vaginal or anal sex, or by sharing IV drug works.  That's it.

I understand that you can't convince yourself you weren't at risk, and you keep "what iffing" about this scenario.  That's classic anxiety.  I really recommend that you reach out to a mental health professional to start addressing this anxiety and these obsessive thoughts.  You're not alone.

It's so common in fact, thay we have an HIV Anxiety support group here.  You would benefit from joining.  Good luck, get yourself some help!
Here's the link to the HIV Anxiety Group:

http://www.medhelp.org/groups/hiv_anxiety_support