How to approach anxiety
I used to have a problem with being anxious every morning when I woke up and then it went away on it's own after about a year. Now, that same anxious feeling is back and only first thing in the morning when I wake up. I have never taken any medications for anxiety nor have I ever been to a doctor about it. I figured it would just be something that goes away. But it's getting to a point where I wake up and cant fall back asleep because of the anxious feeling in my stomach and the nauseated, weak, and shaky feeling.

I am thinking about making a doctor's appointment, but will they just think I am over exaggerating? I prefer not to take meds to treat the issue. But if that's what it would take to keep me from feeling so ****** in the morning, I'll do it!
I've read that quite a number of individuals have this morning anxiety period, I'm not sure as to why, but its something pretty common I guess.

There have been a few time where I too, had awoken with a kind of anxious feeling, with that sensation of butterflies in the stomach, but I always found that once I hopped in the shower, or just got moving it dissipated.

Some people can exaggerate anxiety symptoms, and the doctors may just reassure you about it, but if you need "answers" regarding why, its best to see a psychiatrist, they know much more about this than a regular general physician. The medication will help out, but remember that getting to the root cause of the anxiety is what ultimately solves it in most cases.

Best of luck, and hope you feel better.