Anxiety Community
Hypochondriac? Or not!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hypochondriac? Or not!

Hi, just posting as I'm a 20 year old female, who for the past year- 2 years, have been having a whole heap of symptoms. I currently have pcos, but have been having so many problems with my period and pain. Also all my joints have been hurting on and off, as well as bad reflux, constant diarrhea just to name a few.
Now I've never been one to put something on or pretend something is worse than it is. I like to be well informed about everything to the point of checking any medication on the Internet first, as well as checking my symptoms and seeing what is possible. Obviously I read some horrible things but I never really let it bother me, and I never convince myself that I have anything. I just like to know what are the possibilities so that I'm prepared in case. Now I've been to about 3 diff doctors as well as a gyno rheumatologist, gastroenterologist, and still no answers on anything. It always seems that the doctors are somewhat just pushing it off to something else, like my pcos or being a little over weight. I keep fighting and no ones ever said maybe its all in your head, but I guess I'm just starting to get concerned because if none of  these things seem to be related, or be found as anything, what if I've become obsessed and just making things harder for myself? I guess what I'm saying is how do you know if you are a hypochondriac?
I generally feel as though my symptoms are 100% real. But I just don't know anymore. I'm so confused!
Like if its real and is something why can't they find it? Do I need help?
675718_tn?1321008971
if you are not feeling well can you see a doctor? do you suffer from anxiety? these are good questions to ask a doctor ok :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
Megani11 commented on PolopRobin's status
1 min ago
909415_tn?1390585342
Blank
rogelio63 is feeling so normal that h... Comment
2 hrs ago
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on How much arsenic is i...
3 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
birdie0907
Calgary, AB
Blank
Paxiled