I always think I'm dying! !
So I always think I'm dying! does anyone else have this problem>? and if so, hoe do you overcome it?
I was on zoloft and ativan for 2 years (loved the ativan) but now I'm on nothing.. can't afford the doctor!! so how do you convince yourself your not dying?? any responce would help, just put my mind at ease please!! I don't want to be alone!!
i forgot to mention that sometimes from how severe my panic attacks are i actually wish that i just suddenly die and never get ill and go through the process of dying.
Since losing my husband not long ago and being his caregiver ive been constantly dwelling on all things that hurt or a simple headache or something that may seem so small leaves me to believe that something is wrong that I have a sickness I am too scared to even go for blood work because I dont want to know something is wrong or that I will hear that something is wrong every day is a battle of constant thoughts that something is wrong with me I take anxiety pills they help but they dont take away that fear of always thinking something is wrong as I am reading through all these compliments im amazed to see im not alone but also wonder if I will ever be freed o the burden of fears everyday that something is wrong with me I wished I could be the person I was before
Is taking clonazepam enough because even with taking this for my anxiety I still am always dwelling on something is wrong with me
I am also taking  clonazepam...the only thing it does for me is calm me enough to get to sleep and then the next day...it starts all over again
Hi,  I'm 16 and for probably 2 years now i have been feeling this way. Soon i have to go to hospital because i can't sleep anymore. I have had to be in ambulances because i was convinced i was having a heart attack, or a stroke, or something was happening. I don't know what to do anymore, i always feel really faint and dizzy. I constantly feel on the brink of fainting. I feel so misunderstood, i can't sleep at night. It feels like i won't wakeup. I'm trying to quit smoking and i think i have lung cancer. Only my mum knows about this and i dont live with her, and she barely grasps it. i cant tell my dad he would never understand.I want to get so many xrays and check ups, i want to be checked for a brain tumor, lung cancer, skin cancer, my eyes, my ears, i get scared that im going deaf or blind. i get scared that i will have a stroke but not be able to talk anymore or move. Ever since i was 10 i thought i was going to die really young. I cant handle this feeling anymore, i cant handle being alone. Sometimes i want to live in a hospital so i can always have professionals around me. I feel like my brain is going to explode, the stress is emotionally draining me, i cant leave my house, i dont go to school, i dont have a job, i have panic attacks everywhere i go, all the time. I feel like im dying in the middle of the city and i panic even more. I have depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD and dissociative disorder. I want to be like other girls my age. I cat explain this feeling, i never feel like i have put it in the words that fit. Its so frustraiting. My councilor thinks when i say "i feel like im dying" its a kind of term for my depression. how do i explain this to anyone! what is happening to me will it ever go away? can i ever be normal and happy?
I HAD THAT SAME FEELING WITH ALL THE ODD FEELING GOING ON IN MY BODY FOR 10 YEARS PLUS, THANK GOD ITS GOTTEN BETTER BUT STILL WEIRD STUFF GOING ON BUT NOT AS OFTEN. BEFORE IT WAS ALL DAY LONG. NOW I KNOW I AM NOT DYING FROM IT BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THE FEELING.  WISH IT WOULD STOP ALREADY IT IS HORRIBLE.   JUST PRAY AND HOLD ON TO POSITIVE STUFF. PRAYING FOR YOU AND ALL OF US.  I KNOW YOU THINK YOUR ALONE BUT YOUR NOT.  MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THAT I CANT NOT STAND UP FOR MORE THAT A FEW MINUTES, FOR 10 YEARS ALWAYS IN A CHAIR MY LEGS TURN RED LIKE THE BLOOD IS NOT STAYING WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE LIKE POOR CIRCULATION BUT ALL THE TEST COME BACK FINE. GO FIGURE.
yes! i lose all feeling in my fingers and hands constantly, and it moves up to my arms etc i feel like i will fall. Its so frustrating!
I'm 21 years old and i have the exact same issues.  I used to go to the doctor all the time and even just tell them i have anxiety, please just do some tests so i know im not dying.  I've been on all types of anxiety meds and some help but i hate relying on them.  the pain is real though, i smoke about a pack a day of cigarettes and just last night i started having chest pains.  it started getting hard to breathe and all i did was cried and begged my boyfriend to take me to the hospital.  thankfully he told me just to lay down and eventually i fell asleep and now i'm fine.  i still feel the pain in my chest but i'm calm about it.  i dont know what to do about it anymore, i'm scared to go in public just in case i have an anxiety attack.
im glad i got to read everyone's comments it helped me comedown a bit. i couldn't take it anymore so i decided to serch my symptom online and im so glad i opened this page.
1st off i have not yet been told by the doctors i have anxiety although i have had a hand count of friend and family members tell me they think i have anxiety.
i relate alot to each and everyone's comment im only 23 years old with two beautiful kids.
ive felt really lonely at times and like if nobody will ever understand me nor what im going threw.its really hard and it depresses me cause i feel like i cant even explain to anyone because they will think im probably crazy.
i always feel like im going to die and if not what ever i am doing at the moment i think of different deaths that can happen to me.i try to get these thoughts out of my head but its really hard i cant even watch violent movies cause i put the mental picture in my head and its hard to take out.  i go to the doctors for any reason and i as well diagnose my self with things i dont have.
i cry almost everyday 2 to 3 times a day at least and it can be for nothing. i feel like my heart is going to stop and like i have breathing problems.then my stomic feels really weird like that feeling when i was a kid waiting for Christmas day. i cant watch scary movies i mentaly have it pictured on my head happening to me until i give up and little by little the mental picture goes away. i as well sometimes wont be able to fall asleep cause i feel like if i fall asleep i wont wake up.
I am thinking it's related to significant anxiety.  General, then appears in certain areas.  I notice it in myself more when I don't feel safe or I'm really tired and having a tough time with anxiety.  I watched The Doctors show once, because the young Dr was cute and funny.  They mentioned that during their medical studies, all felt like they had cancer symptoms when they studied cancer, heart attacks when they studied that and etc.  I thought that was funny.  I truly believe motherhood specifically, or Dad's if they are the primary care for the kids from early on, that with all the medical training we receive while  visiting the Dr plays an important part also.  I can recite so many symptoms to watch for, when you need to take them in and what meds to use and home help.  That's why we usually have a medicine shelf that looks like a pharmacy.  It's actually to keep you from using a general medicine that has three meds combined in it when you only need one.   It's not that you over medicate.  If you did there would have 3 bottles in there.  One for the top half, middle half and the bottom half.  I know that equals 1 1/2.  but it sounds better.  

Motherhood aside though, I've always been a worrier.  That's seems to be something we all have in common.  And they tell us all the time to catch things early.  How the heck do you do that without always raising flags for yourself.  I'm going to ask the next couple Dr's I see.  lol  

So my thinking is:  Anxiety, worrier and just enough information to make me dangerous.  And following the medical advice to pay attention to symptoms to catch things early, too literally.  Exactly as directed. lol   I'm slightly obsessed with figuring it out for anyone.  Not necessarily needing to do anything about it.  But probably just reassuring myself and to encourage relatives with major symptoms to go to the Dr.  I can do that best by being armed with real information.  I have always been interested in medical things since I was about 9 or 10.  I wanted to be a nurse.  Maybe that's it. lol
VERY IMPORTANT!  I don't mean to add to any concerns at all.  However, when real symptoms occur such as fainting, or hives... do check it out.  It may be diagnosed as the flu, exhaustion, seizure and that kind of thing.  

I found my 16 year old daughter in the bathroom having what looked like a seizure.  She was on the toilet and it must have just "happened."  She's just gotten up a bit before.  She had severe stomach cramps.  She'd had those off and on since she was about 9.  They would go away in about 20 to 30 mins and off to school she would go.  Before the fainting spell, she would get a deathly pale look and look really unfocused and just lay there.  Well, she was/is very sensitive when she gets sick.  It is very dramatic when she gets a cold.  She appears REALLY sick when she just has a cold.  So the Dr and I both thought this must be the same.  I told him though that it always looked kind of like shock.  Pale, sweaty and lethargic.  Tests and etc didn't reveal anything.  After the fainting, he sent us to the lab for blood tests, she fainted there too.  Her blood pressure would drop.  They thought bad flu, maybe. Or mild seizures.  Anyones guess after a bit.  I was really puzzled and scared, I knew it had to be something other than those things.  We had a new tool at my work that included a medical dictionary on the computer.  It was for the staff to look up things for files.  I had to figure out how to use it and didn't tell anyone what I was doing because I knew they'd think I was nuts.  I finally narrowed it down to Anaphylactic shock.  I finally figured out it was BANANAS!  She's severly alergic to bananas.  It got worse as she got older.  As do many things, it seemed to get worse after puberty.  

SO DO PAY ATTENTION TO: real physical things that include significan or prolonged fever, fainting and bleeding.  That kind of thing.  Those are real, "now" symptoms.  If I hadn't figured out her allergy and the anaphylactic shock she would be gone by now.  I'm sure of it.  She can't even tolerate a fruit salad that she takes the bananas out.  Or a coctail that was prepared with the same tools as one with bananas.  The two Drs she saw were convinced it was seizures.  And it did kind of look like that except for the severe cramps, nausea, sweating.  The glazing of eyes can be seizure like.  She has done her own studies on herself.  After 4 times, she was finally convinced I was right.  She was scolded by her husband, her inlaws and me.  lol  She just about killed herself doing the last one for sure.  She was by herself and had to crawl to a phone and could hardly talk.  Thank goodness for cellphones showing the number calling.  Unfortunately, bananas were our morning fruit before school and etc.  Don't be so worried.  Just look for absolute symptoms at least.  I usually reassure myself by confirming what I already know.  It could be that, but probably not because I always worry too much.  So now I just watch for those kind of things.  Folks like us on here reassure the rest that we are not alone in our worries.  I appreciate all the sharing and wisdom.  
I am also amazed by how anxiety can affect us.  I had real trouble breatihing for a long time.  I would get light headed and all.  What I mistook for shallow breathing or breathlessness was anxiety breathing.  I had it so often I got used to the idea of it just being a symptom of something.  But not killling me kind of thing.  Soon I had the chest pains and choking.  I couldn't swallow or breathe.  That I found out later was the first of my full blown anxiety attacks.  Nasty stuff.  Now I can calm myself and alleviate the symptoms just because I know what they are now.  Soooo much better.  Still get them, but now know what they are and how I can get rid of the episode.  lol  
I too have these thoughts and i am 17 years old and i am scared i might hurt myself because of these thoughts i am also an ativan and it works wonders but i am starting to get addicted to it please help.
I have had a problem like this for nearly 2 years. I am constantly aware of my heartbeat and sometimes it doesn't seem to beat normal it's worse at nights when I am in bed, I think I'm about to have a heart attack at least 3-4 times a week and am constantly in fear that this time it might actually happen. A few times it has been terrifying and I can feel my heart racing and I go light heading and get pains in the chest as if I have been stapped with a needle in the heart thinking I'm about to die, I have even had to go to hospital twice because it was so bad but they do test and say it's normal. I am starting to understand it must be anxiety but that doesn't get rid of the feelings. I wish I didn't have this as I find it very tiring
Classical symptom of severe anxiety. I had the same feeling when I was diagnosed with the triad of Anxiety, Depression, and Schizophrenia in 2008. To be honest, I never got around the people until I recovered in 2012. It was one of the worst feelings ever.

You could try the traditional advice of cardio exercise. That helps some people while others it does not do much good.

I remember when the feeling got beyond control, my doctor told me to take Alprazolam which worked like a miracle drug. Within 15 minutes I would be normal. Unfortunately, the drug has a horrible profile for addiction. So, I was only allowed to take it in extreme situations.
I feel just like you.  I am here at work and starting to feel nauseated - could this be a heart attack coming on?  I have been having horrible headaches for almost a week, w/blurry vision in the afternoon, brain aneurysm? I am always worried; my husband is not a good parent - he loves our son, but he just doesn't have parenting skills. What would happen if I died - I feel guilty, but still feel that it is imminent.

Scared to live and Scared to die
I have been going through this for 8 years now.  I didn't think I would make it 6 months but now when I am "Sane" I look back and realize I have made it.  It is horrible that your brain plays these tricks on you to make you think the worst and that you are dying.  I have been to lots of doctors and paid so many bills that, that is what should make me have anxiety...  I know when it first came on with me 8 years ago it was all of the sudden and daily.  I lost 23 pounds and just cried for months daily.  My family thought I was having a nervous breakdown and didn't know what to do to help.  I went to doc and had every test know ran--all came back fine.  

I do have a heart issue; mitral valve regurgitation and my heart doc says people with this heart issue are known to have anxiety.  But I have had this heart issue my entire life and the anxiety waited until I was 41 to kick in...that didn't seem like the issue.  About 5 years into the anxiety I found a hormone specialist and she has helped me so much.  I still have anxiety and still suffer the dread that I am dying but not as often as I did.  I am now starting to get some of my life back.  For me I am taking hormones (natural compounded) and Thyroid medication (Armour).  I can't say this has made my dread and anxiety go away because it hasn't but it is less.  Whether it was the meds or just time for it to slow down, I don't know.

You are not alone, and you will be ok.  The way I look at it now is; if I calm myself down and the symptom goes away in 20 minutes then I am ok but if the symptom last after 20 minutes of me being calm then I need to go to the ER.  99% of the time I am good after 20 minutes.  

Take care and try to just breath.  It is hard at times but you can do this!
Dear pattig
I had exactly the same symptoms. Tell her to ask about 'vestibular rehabilitation exercises'. very simple exercises that you can do at home, at work, on the bus involving 'retraining' the eyes and brain to work together again. I expect you will have to have a qualified physio recommend specific exercises for her but they really did work for me. I panicked a bit myself when I had the spinning effects and the 'heavy head' symptoms, but I sorted it and all will be well for your daughter I'm sure. One thing that will DEFINITELY improve the symptoms is to readjust your neck posture, imagine holding a bowling ball at arms length....heavy? you bet. Thats the same sort of pressure your neck is under when your head is held too far forward, a bit like the bowling ball at arms length (same weight as a person's head).Posture training and the vestibular exercises have really sorted me out. Actually, good posture is a cure for many ailments including 'pressure head' feelings. All the best and I hope that  your lass gets well soon.
It really does feel good to hear that I am not alone, but at the same time I realize that extreme or chronic anxiety goes for the most part untreated in the USA because like someone said on a earlier post nobody understands it unless they have it or experience it. It's not like a physical disease, you can't see it. For 15 years lived in my brain. It started with just a few attacks a month to everyday. I am now 35 and haven't went to the doctor since I was 20 when I was diagnosed with GAD. I'm too afraid I will have a brain tumor, cardiomyothipa, heart problems, stroke, aneurysm, brain infection, or once I even thought I had mad cow disease. I worry about when my next attack will be. I've learned to talk myself out of them sometimes but sometimes the physical symptoms take over and away we go! I'm afraid now that all my stress and chronic anxiety for the last 15 years has now actually done REAL damage to brain or especially my heart!! So I guess I will be a prisoner in my own brain because I am too afraid to go to the doctor. I would like to workout like I did in high school but I think my heart is too unhealthy!! I hate living like this!!!!
I know exactly how you are all feeling I too have felt like it for as long as I can remember, I have spouts of being ok for months then it will happen again just thinking every little thing is going to finish me off right now I am convinced I either have ovarian cancer cervical cancer or a brain tumor and am waiting for a brain scan and ultrasound just had a smear - I main concern is the brain tumour I'm convinced I have real symptoms and think to myself what if I tell myself it's my anxiety but this time it actually isn't ?? .. its life destroying - even after all the years I still don't understand it one minute your fine and the next out of the blue it takes over...I think my health anxiety steams from losing my dad when I was 10 out of the blue .. since then I have a fear of being ill and dying I think since having my own children in some ways it's got worse because I don't want my kids to go through what I went through so young.. I hope we all work out our own way to cope and enjoy our time on this totally crazy but beautiful world
This is my story:
I was a normal 21 year old, married already and moved out with my wonderful husband.  Had NO worries in my life except for the minor stresses of work/college.  Then one day I was at work and had a very sharp pain in my chest (VERY obvious that something was wrong....I couldn't breath).  It turned out that it was a spontaneous collapsed lung.  I was in the hospital for an entire month...6 chest tubes and 2 surgeries. (Trying to sum it up).  And basically it was the WORST time of my entire life.  I honestly, honestly thought I was going to die in there.  When I was finally released, the anxiety hit.  Every ache, every pain, anything....and I was running to the doctor thinking that something else was wrong with me.  "what if, what if, what if!" ....I live every day in fear that my opposite lung is going to collapse as well...I was having very bad heart palpitations and assumed I had heart failure....I have lumps in my breast and now I think I have cancer.  It honestly is SO exhausting.  The depression, the FEAR of death and the unknown.  I wanted all of you to know that you are not alone! I tried counseling and basically when it comes down to it...YOU have to have the POWER in yourself to think more positively about life.  I know that the terrible thoughts of sickness and death keep coming...and when they come, try to replace them with positive things! Our problem is that our brains focus SO hard on the negative...that we don't see the positive.  MAKE yourself see the positive.  I have found from listening to my counselor and from reading many thing online that you honestly have to work at this.  It's not like you will just wake up one day and your mind won't be running a marathon saying you have cancer, you have heart failure, you're DYING.  You have to tell your brain WHO is BOSS.  I know it is extremely difficult to change the way that you think...trust me I know...but you have to weigh the pros/cons.  If you live your life in constant fear of death....are you really living?  
Find your purpose...meditate...be kind...smile when you don't want to...have faith...focus on the positive...and LIVE the life you have.
Best Wishes
You are not alone. Every day I think I'm gonna die. It's not good. What you should do is think and live in the present. You are alive today, enjoy life while you have it.
Hi, im 20 years old and reading this post finally put some piece in my mind, ive been suffering with this for about 4 years now, it got worse once I got on the birth control nexplanon. I have two kids and I always think im not going to wake up when I go to sleep and there going to be motherless. my arms, legs, everything goes numb, I get really sweaty, I always think im dying of some unknown illness.. I can get sick and think its the worst possible thing ever.. idk what to do. im to the point that im scared to even take anxiety medician for getting addicted or not being able to function on them and take care of my kids. But this post really helped me. thank you all.
Crazy how many people still look at this, I have really bad anxiety and I recently been feeling like this, but I'm glad i found out this is an actual thing that a lot of people go through. Anyone who reads this, just know that you aren't dying and that you are only over thinking things. Don't think that you might be different from everyone else and that you might be actually dying, because you really aren't. It's just all in your head. And remember you're not alone. Just enjoy what you have now. Don't overthink things. I hope I helped (:
I want to use this opportunity to thank this great man called GREAT MUTABA for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family.GREAT MUTABA has used his great and powerful spell to help me bring back my husband within the period of 24 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful spell.This is more than words to me, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to GREAT MUTABA. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue with me, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today via Email: ***@**** and share in this wonderful testimony of mine and forever remain happy in life......
It's crazy how the mind works.  I've been dying since maybe August  or September?  Why?  Well, I place partial blame on my primary doctor.  See, I had a gnarly case of vertigo.  That sent me kind of over the edge to get my physical.  My first one in so many years.  So with my physical came the routine blood tests.  First of all, let me tell you...I don't go to Doctors that often.  This year alone I have gone more times than I ever had since I've had health insurance.  So, blood tests reveal I have Iron Deficiency Anemia.  I've been losing way too much blood via the rear exit because of good ole hems!  So, to back track a little, this issue did concern me a couple of years ago and I went to urgent care.  UC doc took a look, pretty much confirmed it was hems but wanted me to do a sigmoidoscopy but i didn't.  Here we are this year, my primary doc is upset that I didn't get that done and now wants me to do a full on colonscopy.  BUT, he also says this..."I want to rule out Cancer." HOLD THE PHONE!  Why would you say that?  So....I go through the procedure.  GI doctor was more realistic...told me if anything was brewing, I would have known by now since I've had this issue for quite some time now.  So...my procedure turns up nothing and I go on my way.  I feel great, new lease on life....until 3 weeks later my primary doc calls again.  Still puzzled about my blood results.  Couldn't believe my iron levels are as low as they are due to hems. Started asking about my digestive system, am I bloated..blah blah blah... This is where I kind of lost trust/faith in my doc, and my Health Anxiety issues began.  I had to remind HIM that this didn't happen over a period of days, weeks or months.  This was YEARS in the making.  He paused and then back tracked.  and ooooh.  Okay, lets treat the anemia with iron for now.  Since then...SINCE THAT POINT..I have started with this whole dying thing and that I have Cancer.  To make matters worse, I go through Dr. Google, a very trusted source.  Let me tell you, DON'T EVER trust Dr. Google.  Dr. Google can single handedly kill you without physically killing you.  So, I have been to Urgent Care for breathing issues and that was a result of Anxiety.  I asked if it was Lung Cancer straight out, UC Doc assured me it wasn't.  I took a heart stress test, came out "Normal" but I can't for the life of me shake this feeling off.  I'm getting angry at my self because it's like it's taking over.  Today, I feel Off but am I dying?  Probably not, but how do I convince myself of that?  I don't know what's going on inside of my body.  I can't see inside.  How do I trust myself?  I think what's most scary is the not knowing part.  I don't know what's going on inside me but I wish I did.  Am I scared to Die?  HELL YEAH!  I really wish I could shake this off.  It's not healthy...but blogs like these help!  Whether we think so or not, we all have the same symptoms of this wonderful thing called Health Anxiety.  Our triggers are different of course, mine was my own doctor.  Others was a death close to them or maybe even Dr. Google.  In the end, we wake up everyday..and I wake up hoping that this feeling would just go away!
I have been going through this for seven years. I have a horrible fear of cancer. I feel like I am going crazy and my husband tries to comfort me. This fear is so strong, it leaves me numb and feeling so helpless and drained. I don't know what to do to make it stop. Sadly it's nice to see others like me. I don't feel so ashamed now. Want to be happy again.  Prayers for us all
I more so always think im sick i do right now I need help to!!!! I dont know what to do  ur not the only one im only 13 and I have that issue. Anyone have any suggestions
I have severe anxiety. Since I was little I had it. Its ok. I am very, very, very afraid of all kinds of things from stroke to cancer and it ruins my day. It's just a figment of your imagination. Dont worry about any of this. Its normal, I am 14 and I have always delt with this. Worrying doesnt solve anything. Just hope.
I have no answer but I feel the same way! I feel so lost , I don't know what to do! I hurt and something is always wrong with me all the time! I never feel good anymore ! I know my anxiety takes over but I don't know how to stop it! I feel so much fear and doom. I know I need to get help but it's hard , my husband just don't understand anxiety , so it's hard for me to get some comfort ! I don't know what to do anymore !
Im 23 and feel the same way u guys do i just woke up one day felt funny i found out from dr. To dr. When i was 16 i had very bad panic atacks i steal have them to day also take meds but dont take them all the time so i hate thinging bad or think im dieing or when i see some thing on tv that is bad i ask my self i think i have that then i look it up then i start feeling funny then i call my mom and ask her if i have what i looked up so. Im doing a lot better but dont take my meds all the time so they are coming back
Also if n e one need some one to talk to about panic atack email me ***@****
I also thing that i will die now plz pray for me i m facing it from 2 years n i m student i need to concentrate on studies but it doesnt allow me
M sailing in the same boat . I always thought tht m gonna die next moment . This is happening from last 2months . I want my normal life back plz help me . I always keep on checking my heart beat n have full concentration on my breath . Hopeless totally . Cant do my simple daily activities easily . Plz help me out .doc prescribed me medicine. N says dis is due to anxiety . Plz help me whts wrong with me m helpless. Irritated all time
Hey guys.. im having the same problem. Ive always been a stressful person but the only symptoms i ever encountered was back ache.. until december 2015 i asked my husband to take me to the hospital.. i couldnt breathe, i felt extremely weak, my chest was paining, i had heart palpatations. .i really thought i was dying..
The doctrs took ECG scans n said everything is fine. They took blood test which also came back fine.. but since then. I have developed a fear of dying.. everyday since i get a pain in my chest n then i think its a heart attack.. for 2 weeks after hospital i struggled sleeping cos i would think im guna die in my sleep.  Its gotten much better now. I have slowly learnt how to control it but like every 2nd day it comes back.. i feel disconnected from my body.. i get a ache somewhere n then i start thinking im guna die again. I went to the doc again last week. She took another ecg scan and heart blood tests and all is still normal.. my husband has been very supportive and has helped me overcome it alot. But i stil have the fear everyday and i just wana talk to people that know exactly hw i feel.
Im healing faster than wat i expected but as im writing this post i am feeling a bit anxious but i want you all to know that its all in our head. Our minds are so powerful that it can make us feel, think or see things that dont really exist.. our brain chemistry is a bit out of balance and the way to get it back to normal is not to think about ir pains or any discomfort you feel. Im using this method which i will share with u cos its been a week n its really helped so i hope it can help you too...
Wen you feel the pain or discomfort close ur eyes and feel the pain.. shut any bad thoughts and embrace the pain. Feel where it is hurting and then tell yourself the pain isnt there. Its in ur head and its not guna harm me. Strecth ur back and take deep breaths. Guve urself 5 min and tell urself that if bothing bad happens in the next 5 min then you know you will be ok. Because u have felt like this before and nothing happened then so nothing will happen now  

I know it is easier said then done. Its been a week for me to recover but im not fully recovered. It comes in stages and certain times of the day.  We are overreacting. Well i know i do cos im a hypocondriac and always think the worst. Make sure you keep positive thoughts on your head. Dont say nothing is wrong with me. Because nothing is a negative eord. Rather say. I am healthy. I am fine. Theres a thing called law of a attraction.. when you so negative words like dont, not, nothing, never etc. You attract those words even if they are used in posotive statements. Therefore tell urself u are fine. Everythung IS ok. You are alive. Soon your thoughts will head in this direction and without knowing u would have already taken one step forward in overcoming your fear or stress.

I hope this helps you guys.  I cnt garentee that it will. But im praying for all of us because its a ****** thing to go through but you will overcome it because u are stronger than your brain. You control the thoughts that go in. You have anxiety but anxiety does not have you!

Xx all my love
I have same issues but these thoughts are registered with me .my breathing patterns r not normal . I feel lost alday . Do I feel d same ?
I never had anxiety like his yes I been a worrier just the normal stuff but now it's so bad I'm scared I'm dying like others said I've been dying for 6 months now lol. I was feeling great until 6 months ago 3 months after I got the nexplanon in . First 3 months were spotting for two weeks straight not bad at al concidering I used to have very heavy periods with severe cramps I'm talking pain so bad I would pass out if I didn't take Advil in time. Then they stopped it was awesome not having to deal with periods or pain. I was feeling really good up until August then the hell started I was rushed to the er my heart rate over 165 and bp very high I was so scared I thought I was gonna die. They did ct of my lungs cause they thought maybe I had a clot, did a bunch of blood tests did ekg checked my thyroid checked for any sign I had a heart attack all came back fine so they ruled it as tachycardia and gave me metaprolo. next week I was back to er for same thing they then think it's also acid reflux I've never had a problem with it before so I didn't understand it. Then a week later I'm back at the er same thing. I had to stop taking the metaprolo because it was causing me to have severe panic attacks. So They send me home with verapamil I take that about a week and notice my insomnia is so bad I'm up for or 24hrs the sleep about 4 hrs the next night then I'm up over 48hrs the next night I had to stop taking that cause I broke out with a rash all over my body. So they tell me to just try the melatonin to help me regulate my sleep and now my sleep is not bad I wake often but than god I can at least sleep a few hours a night. I've had so many tests done echo and stress echo been to two cardiologist. Had Lyme test lupus test parasite test glucose and liver enzyme tests all came back normal but the liver they saw it elevated so they did a hep test was negative so now they are gonna do an ulrtasound see why it's elevated. I've been on lorazepam now since sept. I use it to help me sleep which I'm slowly trying to get off that I'm on half mg I was on 1mg so not a high dose. But the symptoms I've been having since August seem to be worse I'm dizzy all the time I feel weak and pain in my muscles fuzzy vision head is so foggy and my thinking is so bad hard to concentrate on anything I feel I forget a lot. I feel this burning pain in my arms legs and chest. I feel so shaky inside sometimes. The lights bother me
So bad In the stores I don't even wanna go in them I feel like I'll pass out. I know people are gonna say it's all anxiety and I agree I'm getting anxiety but I think it's caused
From something else because I've never had this feelings until 6 months ago. And now my doctor wants to put me on an antidepressant I'm not wanting to go on that. I'm
I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything I'm going through while they are on the implant and if so were you able to go back to normal after getting it out and how long did it take. I have an appointment for it to come out in 2 two
Weeks it stinks cause taking it out is my last option besides the antidpressint and that's a road I don't wanna go down. It's working awesome for the cramps and pain as I don't get a period but idk how much longer I can take feeling like this.
The day I delivered my baby My pressure was high. Then I thought I was going to die and cried every day. 2 months after I had my baby my heart rate went to 165 and they did the exact same tests as they did to you. They had also given me metoprolol tartrate and the only thing it has done for me is not feel your heart pounding but it still goes up to the 100's. It's been 31/2 years and I still have high blood pressure and tachycardia. I also was told I have anxiety and was prescribed so many medications but I don't take them. I see a therapist instead. I been thinking I'm going to die for 31/2 years now. I haven't felt the same since then. Anxiety is powerful and will not let you enjoy life. Hope this helps some and puts your mind a little at rest knowing your not the only one. Hope all goes well in health.
I had a miscarriage on November 2016 and on December I started feeling chest pain where I tought I was having a heart attack, then I tought that I had a lung cancer, then I had breathing problems I tought I had a nostril cancer because I was bleeding from my nose now I am thinking that I am going to have a stroke like my grandad had when he was 70 years old. I am only 18 and I am trying to study to be an accountant so please help me if you can I am going crazy
I feel your pain. I have been dying for a few months now and it almost never goes away. I feel pains throughout my body and I always think the worst. First, I thought my kidney was failing (I only have one), so I got it checked out. It was nothing. Next, It was a heart condition. Still nothing. And now, I'm on to bladder infection. I get so freaked out so easily. I've had panic attacks by thinking too much into it.

My advice? Turn on some "Zen" music, drink some tea (I prefer Green Tea), lay down, maybe use a heating pad. I do this every night and it helps to relax me before I go to sleep. Writing helps, walking, watching tv, hanging out with friends. friends are always the best answer!

Good luck! I'm glad to know I'm not alone!!
I  have felt like I'm dying for a year now I just turned 41 it's scary I have 2 young children they are addressed very bad it doesn't help I have no insurance for meds I  feel like a stranger in my body I don't know what to do every couple of days I feel like there is something new wrong with me and I always think I'm dying it was trouble swallowing then that stopped then hemorrhoids I  never had its almost gone had it about 2 weeks one breast is bigger than the other not huge but noticeable I had a mammogram in April because I  use my left arm a lot that I thought there was something in there I could pull out thankful it came back ok still have that problem but everyone says it's muscles tightened
Hey there! I am suffering the same as you. Always have chest pain and short breathing. My heart and thyroid tests say normal results but I can't help it, I'm always anxious, I'm afraid of dying. Prayer is the only effective way to relieve anxiety (if it is just anxiety). Well it's premature to be afraid now if you haven't undergo tests. Btw I am 23 and was hospitalized due to heart palpitations a while ago, thus my anxiety.
I feel the same but every morning I feel like **** like Im always worried something's wrong inside me but I've been to the docter and they say I'm fine and I feel like my demons want out and I hold them inside idk what's wrong with me I think im mad or insane I need help does anybody have advice I can hear plz help me
Ill constantly be with my bf and ill say things like im dying this hurts this doesnt feel right and growing up my family said i was a hypochondriac so i never felt like anyone would listen to my health concerns they just told me i was fine.. My bf cant stand it he gets so annoyed. Wouldnt it be cool if someone would actually listen to my issues and not get annoyed..
Hey i need someone to talk to about this to no one listens im scared
You are not alone and i wish i had the magic answer,,I listen to meditations..youtube has alot of them.
I always think i am too. I constantly think of a new disease when something hurts. I am so paranoid when i am in public or home i constantly have to tell myself i am ok. I feel like i am a stranger in my own body. I feel like i will faint at any given time. What is sad is we know it sounds crazy; yet continue to stress. I just had sinus surgery
and blame most of my problems on it ( cause i am not healed yet) i fear also that i don't want to live like this the rest of my life and it gives me anxiety thinking i can't change. My mom had a brain anuryism so i of course believe i am having one at all times. I want to have another child but have been infertile ( i believe because all my anxieties) just not fair -feel so alone. I don't want to tell too many people because i don't want people to think i sm crazy. My bf getting so fed up with my problems, he claims i am a hypochondriac. I started acupuncture but it really hasn't helped too much and i now think i will die from acupuncture....so sad!
I understand I feel the same way :(
Every since i was a kid i always had a fear of just dropping dead I don't know how to shake it so no you're not alone
I am so sorry you're going through this. I have the same thing and Im a medical student. Talking to a counselor or therapist helps and finding ways to relieve the anxiety helps a lot too. I have found that meditation and listen to frequencies called solfeggio tones help. Listen to 528hz. You can easily access it on YouTube or find the station 528 miracle radio and if you want to you can buy them on iTunes the artist is source vibrations. They have many wonder different frequencies to listen to that help to calm and relaxe you. Good luck and remember fear is just an illusion it's not real.
God i felt like i was alone i feel the same way and im on meds
Im so glad im not alone god bless u all
Hi, thank god I found this page! I've become very reliant on my other half for comfort at night.. knowing somebody is lay beside me takes the fear of being alone away. It's obviously taken a toll on him, and although he's supportive and loving I don't think he fully understands it and not a lot of other people in my life understand the extent of this intense fear I feel almost on a daily basis, so to find all of you sensitive and beautiful souls on here has really made me feel like I am not and never will be alone. Reading these have helped a lot this evening. I'm alone and every pain I feel, every moment of feeling like my heart has just stopped and wanting to cry my eyes out has kind of helped. I wish nobody had to deal with this ****, but I think reminding ourselves we're not alone is helpful, plus... for all the times in the past we'be thought we were going to die... did we? No! I think we all have the feeling of dying completely wrong. I don't think we'll have time to react to the ''feeling'' of it. It's easier for me to say this now because you have all helped me chill out tonight, and I know we all know it's true! But some days are tougher to remember then others. Nobody is alone here, sending you peace and love everyone! Xoxo
Hello everyone.  I myself do not have this problem, but my wife does.  For years now every pain she gets she thinks its a heart attack, blood clot, cancer etc.  We've been together for 26 years and this has happened for the past 15-20 of them at least.  Been to the ER multiple times, all normal.  She does have bouts of rapid heart rate and has been prescribed metropolol tartrate. I feel terrible because now when she says she feels like she's dying I kind of get annoyed because I feel that she's fine and just has anxiety but I can't tell her that.  Seems nothing I do or say to try and comfort her works anymore.  What can I do to try and make her feel better when this is happening?
I'm 34 now.since the age of 18 it all started .i have a pain somewhere everyday of my life.i think I have cancer somewhere there's a pain in my body Im always in pain.this has destroyed my life but I haven't been able to shift it .everyday I think I'm going to die.so I been living this way now for 16 years it's so miserable. I do have a few health problems I'm sick of going bk and for to the doctors I have tried so hard to fight this for years but now Its bk even harder I have 3 small children age 3 4 and 5.my parents both died of cancer myum was 47 and my dad 52 so maybe this is why I am worse .so none of u are alone it's a mental illness and it's awful to live like this everyday.I just don't know what to fo next.I feel no none understands as I don't know any one else that suffers I envy apt of people living normal life's I wake up full of pain and anxiety and also lack of sleep in the nights as I feel I can't breathe .if I ain't got stomach cancer I think I got bowel cancer my bones ache all the time I have a I'd reflex can't eat properly either this illness has wrecked my youth
Hey guys I just wanna start by saying you guys are all brave and I love you. Its been a round year and a half to say the least I quit alcohol and smoking February 2nd 2016 and its been the roller coaster of my life ever since I always feel like Im dying my vision is sometimes bad out of no where I feel like something has to always be wrong with me and its because I had a traumatic experience the day I changed my life around IVe been stuck thinking I would never get rid of anxiety thinking the worse for myself and its when I had help from the 3 most important people around me my parents and god they have guided me and gave me strength to try and beat my demons to defeat everything Im feeling and ofcourse everyday is a challenge but I will get through it and so will all of you I promise! Thank you guys for reading this