I am anxious all the time should I be worried about anxiety disorders?
I am 14 years old and have had a problem with being anxious for a long time, however this has gotten worse as now I have a very noticeable tremor in both of my hands. I went to the doctor they checked my nerves and thyroid function all normal. So I have now been referred to a clinical psychologist and the doctors think I have an anxiety problem but I am scared that if I go it will mean I have to admit it am I being stupid  
No you are not being stupid. Anxiety can become very serious if not taken care of soon. I have anxiety myself and its pretty bad but if I would not have been treated it would make my depression worse than what it already is. So I hope that you get the help you need don't be afraid to tell them what your feeling they are there to help you. Good luck!
There is also a teen section on MedHelp where you can get help that you might consider posting in .
Not to minimize your issue, but it could be as simple as raging hormones and the pressures of being a teen. Getting through puberty into adulthood is hard enough, but when you add in the fact that hormones are all out of whack and your body is changing, plus the added social stress, it's not all that uncommon to feel anxious. Eat well, exercise to burn off the excess cortisol and adrenalin  that may be in your system, and get plenty of rest and hopefully you'll feel better. Also, know that what seems important to you now is not that big a deal. You'll understand what I'm talking about when you are an adult and looking back at this time in your life.