I am very Scared, Feel like crying!
So I have been going through something mentally for quit some time now. It all started 5 years ago.
One day in the morning time when I was in light sleep I noticed my hand automatically move up and poke me in my right eye. I had no idea how that would happened on its own. After that I began to feel scared that what if in the night time my hand automatically scratch my eyes or poke them again. Thank god that did not happened. Recently 2 years ago I got injured in my private area. 6 months later one day during the morning my hand automatically moved up and landed hard on my private area. It hurt frown.gif. Once again I did not move my hand and it moved on it's own.

This is the part that makes me feel really sad:

2 days ago during the night time I had a itch in my left eye. I scratched my eye lid and after noticed I lost conscious. I think I may have poked my eye in my sleep. When I got up in the morning I felt a little pain in my eye. Now I think I am being paranoid but maybe my left eye was poked in my sleep by me and it may have been damaged my eye. Thank god I can still see. but still I am guessing I injured my eye and may have caused damage.

Can you please tell me why this is happening to me?

What is this and how can I cure this.
are you on meds like anti psychotics anti depressants? it sounds like a form of tardive dyskinesia you must see a medical doctor k
No I am not on any medication or have ever taken any before.
You should definitely go see a doctor and possibly get on some medication,  and maybe counseling.  I know how it is to have things going on in your mind that you feel like you can't control (I've had anxiety disorder, Ocd, hypochondria)  for years.  Medication can really help.
But I know people do do weird things in their sleep that they won't remember when they wake up.  Between my fiance and 3 kids I see all kinds of things while they're asleep, which they wouldn't know if I didn't tell them.  
thanks, but here is the thing with me. Lets say I injure my figure and go through the stress of did I break it or is it fine. If I turns out to be fine. I feel happy. But then I think to my self Im gonna damaged your finger in your sleep. And my hand would automatically move and grab my finger and squeezing it. I would have no control :(.  < that was just an example.
Yeah,  I don't have any experience with that exact problem.  Sounds like you have a very strong mind,  it would be best to talk to a counselor who deals with mental disorders to figure out why this happens.  
I meant finger not figure.
HELP ME SOMEONE PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!