Anxiety Community
I can't sleep.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

I can't sleep.

Hi. I need help. I have lots of things I fear, lately. Fear on my academic performance, fear of losing friends, fear on my responsibility etc. Lots of worries and it makes me panicked all the time. I hardly focus on my job. Even my self-discipline is getting worse. I tried hard to ask myself, to think. But I just cant. I..I dont know what is happening to me. Because of this, I tend to sleep all the time. I stay awake in the morning around 12-5 am, and the rest of the time..I just went to sleep or just hanging around. I dont have much to do, since I am in a semester break.

However, an idea seemed to grow inside me. It is something that wished for the reality is only a dream.. The only way I can escape from the reality. Cuz I cant imagine how suck my life right now. I wish I can lead a new life in my dream. When I start having that kind of thinking before I went to sleep, my dreams become so smooth that when I wake up, it feels like a bliss. What's that supposed to mean? All I want right now, is just to sleep, keep on dreaming and never awake.. I dont want to face the reality anymore. Please help.
Tags: Fear, panick
Hey ann2202.
Welcome to the forum.

There are structures and events that are probably causing you to feel this way.
  *More about this in my next post.

Nourish your body with the best nutrition possible. Drink plenty of filtered water.
Take care of your body, as best as you can. Be active and fit. And breath well! (deep conscious breathing 7"-2"-7")
And meanwhile as you start implementing those suggestions (please do not overlook them because of their simplicity), you may want to post at the alternative therapies
or message me directly, including any significant past events in your life.
* I have holistic recommendations regarding these, that may be helpful!
Blessings,
Nikodicreta
Amandag78 commented on photo
4 mins ago
UPDATE
2 hrs ago by Irisbritney
Swollentoe commented on photo