Anxiety Community
I have a big concern

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

I have a big concern

My heart started racing and then it stopped then it did it again. I feel palps, hot, dizzy and fed up with anxiety.
I lost weight and I weighed mself last week and I was 99lb I need to be 103 to 104lb
I weighed myself yesterday and am at 101. I will weigh myself again tomorrow

is it normal to feel like you don't care anymore? I mean..I am tired of this.
does this sound like depression aswell as panic attacks?
Absolutely, it sounds like depression as well as anxiety. These two go together most of the time.
Heart palps , feeling hot and dizzy are symptoms of anxiety.
Are you taking anything for your anxiety? You need to talk to your Dr about the depression also.
I know it's hard to eat for some of us when we have severe anxiety but you need to force yourself to. Even if it's eating a little through out the day. That's what I do. I can not sit down and eat a big meal so I eat several things through out the day. You might want to get some Ensure drinks to have have when you just can't eat. Take care. Remar
So, MayMay, I take it you haven't as yet taken the advice of all of us who have been posting to these same questions for months now.
You need to see a doctor. There just simply is no other answer for you.
I know I am sounding harsh, but not until you get checked out will you be able to put these fears to rest. And I know that therapy has been recommended to help you deal with your health anxiety.
We can keep offering you our support and our opinions, but if you REALLY want to get well, you MUST see your doctor.
As to your questions.........yes, it is "normal" to feel like you don't care when you're depressed and yes, I believe you have anxiety issues. As remar stated, these conditons often travel in "packs," so it's very common to have both issues at the same time.
And both issues can be helped by a visit to your doctor!
PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR!
Peace
Greenlydia    
mishymoshymarcy I CAN DO ANYTHING I PUT MY ... Comment
57 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
1 hr ago
dominosarah Another Blizzard Warning fo... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms