I have trouble in focusing and memory
I have trouble in memory and I can't read or concentrate on anything. I also have problem in responding while I am talking to someone, I often feel my head is like empty and I have nothing to say. I forget everything little evryday skillls how I did them before? I forget name of movies I watch but remember songs and lyrics. I am unable to track even with the help of psychologist and therapist. what to do? I am tottally confused what people are doing and saying and why and can't respond to them properly. I can't figure it out whats wrong with me?
Some of what you're saying suggests that social anxiety may be at least part of what's going on. The other challenges you're having (memory issues, for example) may be "side effects" of general anxiety. Anxiety screws with your mind and body in many ways, so it's a definite possibility.