I need a little push today
I want to do some cogitative  behavioral therapy today by going to the store and dealing with my anxiety.  I get so scared leaving the house in fear of a panic attack or fainting at the store.  I know it's my brain causing these symptoms but need a little shove to get me out of the door today.  I trying to think of a store that I used to enjoy going to and nothing is motivating me to leave the couch.  I hate feeling like this...any suggestions
Believe me...soooo many of us can relate.  I'm in quite a funk these days myself.

You just have to PUSH yourself...envision the wonderful feeling of accomplishment you will have when you've done it!  Something to celebrate!  Small steps....first time...plan to be in the store 5-10 min and gradually work your way up....then eventually going a bit farther away, to bigger stores, etc.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Let us know how it goes.....keep positive thoughts....I promise you, you will not pass out...even if you have a panic attack.  Also, keep this in mind....unless you throw yourself on the floor and freak out...even IF you are having a panic attack...no one around you will know you are having one but you.  We think everyone knows...but in reality...no one does.
I feel the same way a lot of times, so you're definitely not alone! I fear leaving the house when I feel a little anxious. I also fear driving when i'm a little anxious too, having a panic attack while driving is the worse! espcially when you have to stop at a red light LOL

anyways, dont worry! just go out there and do it! you're strong enough :)  you'll feel so accomplished if you go out today, but if you dont, you'll feel bad because of the anxiety defeating you, I know thats how I feel, just take baby steps! :) you'll do fine, let us know how things go,keep us posted, this is a great community!
I DID IT!!!!!  I went to the craft store and felt so good I decided to head to Old Navy where I actually shopped for clothes for 45mins.  I left there and went to WALMART (extremely feared) but I really wanted to test myself.  I did AWESOME I walked around for 30 mins, stood in a long line to pay for my things and not one time felt panic or dizzy...I made it out alive.  Thanks so much for the shove out the door...your encouragement really means a lot.  I'm keeping my chin up and greatful for the progress I made today! Thanks again
Congrats Nursegirl, that is great.  
dizzy...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

You need to celebrate that accomplishment...in the world of panic/anxiety and avoidance...your feat was HUGE!  

Keep going...the confidence just builds each time you go on another outing!

Im SO happy for you!  I know its a good feeling!

HUGS!
thanks guys....your encouragement means the world to me!!! XOXOXOX
yay!!! :D

congrats!  I knew you could do it! yay