I need a specialist to prove a question about my case?
Hey, my name's Rayan and i been through some symptoms that really made me go mad! About 9 months i'm suffering from breathing disorders, the first time i felt them was when i was watching movies on my bed and suddenly i felt like i had a "shortness of breath" and I can't draw much air to my lungs, and i swear i felt it like my breath is shortened!, i was so scared and I couldn't sleep well, roughly 2 hours of sleep a day! Then i went to a hospital and the doctor did a physical examination to me, and said nothing's wrong with you! I couldn't take on his words so i went to a cardiologist and did ECHO, same words coming from him, nothing's wrong!, i went to a pulmonologist so i underwent a lung expansion device, and it showed that i have an allergy ( was an Asthma and it's gone) that i knew before and it doesnt affect me in my life before, i mean i have it when i was a child, after all doctor said i have a panic attack and anxiety, but still I can't be convinced about it! So i need someone either experienced my case or a specialist to answer this question " does shortness of breath last forever?" I need a detailed answer because i have shortness of breath all daylong and i got sick of it. Thanks
I struggle with anxiety/panic, including shortness of breath, so I think I'm fairly qualified to respond.

Shortness of breath is a common symptom of anxiety and panic. It's also common for people with anxiety to be convinced a physical illness is responsible for their symptoms. Even when tests show otherwise, some people with anxiety believe that the doctor(s) are missing a physical illness. It can be hard to accept that panic/anxiety can cause such powerful and varied physical sensations and symptoms, but they can.

It seems as if you may be hyperventilating. Try taking slow, deep breaths.

The answer to your question "does shortness of breath last forever," the probable answer in your case is that it will continue to be a problem as long as panic/anxiety continues to be a problem. it's time to go after the cause of your symptoms. I suggest starting with a psychologist or other therapist. You might also talk with your regular doctor about getting a rx for Xanax or Ativan to help you get through the bad bouts of anxiety/panic as needed. I wish you all the best!