Anxiety Community
I think I am going crazy

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

I think I am going crazy

I am having a problem and I have been trying to find an answer to it. I live with my mother (I think that is my biggest problem) and unfortunatly don't work. I have ms and frequently have problems.  I am 50 yrs old.  I think I am old enough to make up my own mind about things.  She constantly tells me that I don't know how to do anything and then Iget screamed at and told I am worthless.  I am also getting comments that are hurtful. I have said something to her but I am told too bad.  I don't know what to do anymore.  Am I worthless or what?  The past two days I have been making a cake for a birthday and she just takes it over and me just standing there looking like an idiot.  he never says anything nice to me,  always critical.  I feel alone in a house with other people in it.  
Tags: think, i am, AM, going, crazy
You need to get out of that house! With all due respect to your mom, she needs to allow you to be yourself and take care of your own needs.

Try to find your own living quarters. Your mom is keeping you down for some reason. It might be that she needs you to be helpless so she feels needed. You have your own life to think about and how to take care of yourself.

Good Luck
dominosarah, and Jade59 commented on Jade59's status
Shane1997 commented on A very inspiring colu...
Jade59 commented on Jade59's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms