I want to be normal again :(
Hello everybody , my problems started 10 years ago when pure ocd intrusive thoughts were fulling my mind and I had all the kinds harming , sexual , religious ones and I was suffering with it till I start accepting my thoughts and it left me , about one year ago the first panic attack hit while not eating and drinking a big cup of black coffe I thought I'm gonna pass out and went to hospital did all the tests and they said your fine u just need to relax nothing Wong with ur heart nd lungs , but I was worried that I'm gonna die and couldn't stop thinking about it , I was so anxious most of the day and several panic attacks hit me , till one day I got less anxiety but I start seeing the world like unfamiliar place , like it changed and I was trying so hard to bring my old view everything seemed to be changed , my emotions toward people and family dropped , I start having a feeling like nothing is real , I started questioning my self and existence and convincing my self that I was born and my grandpa died , but those thoughts Werner leaving me , I starting seeing the world as a fake place like I'm the only one and it's just what I see , I'm going crazy please help me ;'(
depersonalization
Hi , thank u for ur reply , What can I do to stop it , I'm obsessing about it , it's all about thoughts ..

Kind regards
Leo
try meditation I do it. I get totally relaxed and close my eyes and concentrate on what your feeling and thinking it mellows me out then I reach an altered state of mind it unwinds me I relax