Anxiety Community
IS ANYONE ELSE CONCERNED ABOUT LONEWOLF?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

I REALLY FEAR THAT SHE IS GOING TO TAKE HER LIFE. READ HER LAST JOURNAL ENTRY AND HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH HER BY EMAIL FOR SOME TIME, BUT SENT HER 5 EMAILS TODAY AND SHE HASN'T REPLIED. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING AS I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER?
HELP HER, PLEASE, PRAY FOR HER
Tags: suicide
Thank you so much for this thread!!!!!

I haven't read wolfie's journal yet, but I wanted to reply right away.  I know she has struggled so much and has lived in darkness for far too long....but dear GOD my heart, and MANY others' who have never laid eyes on her would be smashed into smithereens.

{{{{{Wolf}}}}} if you are reading this...if ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING....know that you are VERY loved and respected by sooo many people whose lives you have touched here.

I can only imagine how wonderful you must be in person.  Your personality just flies thru the screen, my God.

What is it that you ALWAYS say to others that are in that deep dark place?  "Suicide is a PERMANENT solution to a TEMPORARY problem."  There IS no going back...no second take.  My heart would bleed if you snuffed out your incredibly sweet, loving, caring and precious life.  :0(

I'm going to go read your journal...and please check your PM's as I will send one of those as well.  You've helped SO many others....PLEASE let someone help YOU, okay?

I KNOW you find it impossible to believe that you are worthy of love and respect...so if anything...PLEASE just take my word on this.....you ARE.  

Plus.....WHO would me, JS and Heather, and the rest of us hang out with at Carole's BBQ?  The meat is in that vodka marinade.  

Sending out my love and biggest virtual hugs...I wish they could be real ones.  I'm thinking of you sweetie.....

All my love.....
i seriously hope she is ok, her help and love for people on this forum are immense, i have read the journal and am very worried, i know she has been in a dark place for sum time now, wolf if you read this mad would be gutted without miss puffs hugs as i would be without yours. if your taking a break when you get back plz message me or if anyone hears anything plz let me know. im praying for the first time in years!!!
That's the one downside of the internet. You could live a thousand miles away from a person and read such a journal and not be able to do anything about it at all. Someone has plans they would be unstoppable. All you can do is sit and hope. Hope that things go the right way. Not that you would be aware should they go the wrong way. That's life on the net for you.
I'm going to be honest here.  I have been having a difficult time in my "private" existence; have had two concussions and a skull fracture, which I have never spoken about before.  The head trauma combined with depression and anxiety are difficult to deal with but I try.  Often what I want to say comes out wrong.  Sometimes something just "pops" in my head and I say and do bizarre and inappropriate things.  This doesn't happen all the time but it does happen, particularly under stress.  Probably I should have mentioned it earlier.

I'm almost certain that there are some lowlifes who will not believe this, preferring their self-righteous posturing and judging and choosing to believe I'm lying.  To them I can only say "go away, I don't want or need you".  Usually, when I have these "pops" I apologize.  Some accept my apologies and some don't.

To the people in this thread and those who also made comments - some of them quite angry - I appreciate your honesty and caring.  Mr. G is right.  It is difficult to be miles away and read about another person's desperation.  I'll be taking some time off at the end of the week - we're going on vacation.

Jo - Miss Puff and NumberNine "saved" me.  I didn't do anything harmful but they knew or sensed how I felt.  Having a 60 lb Siberian husky and an 80 lb Akita sitting on me was a good way to stop me from doing anything stupid.

Zephora - thank you for your prayers and concern.

Nursegirl - I'd love to go to that BBQ but I can't get across the border without a passport thanks to You Know Who.  Will the vodka still be there by the time I get one?

Thank you for your concern.  I regret that I caused you any worries.  Now I await someone coming along and telling me I'm a drama queen or an attention seeker.  Actually, I think I'll ignore them and go and have some ICE CREAM.

Hugs .... if you want them

thank god for the dogs, mad said tell em thanx 4 sittin on you lol im sorry bout your head traumas i dont really know what to say but i deffo dont think your a drama queen and as 4 all the people who p**s you of screw em screw em all, hope you have a good vacation, take some chill time and return with the care you always have so glad your still here x
the cartoon I put up for you yesterday?  See I knew,  I have the same brain damage **** from when my ex used to use my head for his for head personal punching bag!  I am glad you have choose to ignore the !@#$%^^&*((!@#$%^ that do get through!  MJ is so worried about you.  She needs to hear from you Love, she is going to leave if you don't get your happy ares back here!  I don't wanna lose 2 wonderful peps!  OK,  tell me what ya think of the cartoon!  It is pretty silly!, but funny honey!
Peace to you,
momeluv
aka
deb
You have the one thing in life I would love the most. Sibs. They cost a small fortune here to buy. You lucky person you. Good to read your words though. Have a good time out. Can I mind the dogs. Pleeeeeease. I swear I'll give them back. * Crosses fingers * ( LOL )
I'm always gonna be waitin' for the day we go howlin' together, girlfriend.

I see your spirit in the moonlight and it's beautiful

Greenlydia
I LIKE Drama Queens, seeing as I am one myself, FREQUENTLY.  ;0)

{{{{{Drama Queen Wolfie}}}}}

I like you JUST the way you are....head injuries, drama, and all.

XOXOXOXO
I'm just glad to see wolf is alright. I'm sorry if I upset anyone for being overly high strung yesterday.
Mr. G - you can borrow the dogs if you want.  I'll put a stamp on them and send them over.

Mome - I didn't see the cartoon  = (  Do you have head injuries too?

GL - howling definitely; like Drama Queens always do - Drama Queens with head injuries.

MJ - if there is one thing I regret about my behavior it is hurting you. Sometimes I just can't deal with the nasty messages and comments from judgemental people.  After Mr. G spends a few days with the dogs, I'm sure he'll have some interesting language to share
= )

Very nice seeing you.
Hi Baby:
I had someone say some neg. stuff about me the other day and I let it get to me a little more then I should have.  So I do know just what you are saying!   But as long as you are ok, I can stop freaking out over YOU &  MJ!!!  She had me real worried too!   More so then you cuz we had just gone through this not to long ago.   So I knew where you were coming from.  You know what I mean.  I don't know I just have feelings about things.  I knew you were ok!  MJ was almost inconsolable!  I pray that all is well all the way around!  How is your momma?  Any news on MJ's momma?
Kisses!
PS:  The cartoon is the one about holding in your farts!   hahahahahahahahahaha!!
Keeping you in my prayers always!
Love,
D
My mom is okay so far as I know. She passed her stress test. It seems it is GERD she suffers from after all. As far as the bone density scan goes, I don't think she took that test yet.

PS I like that fart joke too..
Momeluv - you can stop freaking out now  = )  Thank you so much for your concern and support - I forgot to say that earlier.  I have gone through this before and I hate it.  Even got the emotional tracker to see if there was any pattern - there wasn't.  One thing I'm grateful for is not seeing anything about being a drama queen.  Despair is not a good way to get attention.

Can you re-send the cartoon?  If it was about farts I know I'll like it.

MJ - I hope your mother is alright.

Fart jokes are good... We need more of them. Maybe that will lighten up the tension in the anxiety forum? ;P
Anxiety in the Anxiety Forum is a lot like Depression in the Depression Forum.  The world could do with a few more fart jokes  = P

Missy1231984 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
kbug1013 Hello Everyone!!!! Comment
once in a lifetime experience
4 hrs ago by kbug1013