I'm 24 male and I get chest pain from past 5 months at center.
I'm 24 male and I get chest pain from past 5 months at center and at left side of my chest. It's like sharp pain that comes for seconds and than vanish. I'm too afraid.can anyone guide me is it anxiety and what to do? I've been to doctor he said it's anxiety  
Do you do anything physical, such as exercise, that might have tweaked that area?
And you don't mention if you feel anxious -- obsessing over irrational fears about things you never had a problem with before.  Anxious people don't just have physiological symptoms, they feel anxious and think anxious thoughts.
I feel anxious about everything. Im afraid of everything. I lost my mom  6 months ago. And after that tragedy these symptoms are happening with me I'm afraid of almost everything. I don't do any exercise. I feel anxious whole day. It's getting over me I can't focus on anything
There's your answer.  You lost your Mom.  This started.  You're grieving and you're scared from losing that support.  You need a therapist to help you cope with this before it gets way out of hand and chronic.  
Doctor gave me anti depressant medicines but I didn't take any because I don't want to be on medicines. I'm trying myself to get rid of this but I'm failed and these pains are still there.
Well thank you for your support i will consult a therapist now.
Thank you
Grief is hard.  Over time it diminishes.  Antidepressants don't help with this, they suppress it.  It will be good if you can get over this without them, but it won't be the end of the world if your life gets so out of hand you need them.  I don't think this will happen if you face this, and I think, knowing what brought this on, you can work it out.  Peace.