I'm I having anxiety problems or depression?
I've been going through a very bad time of my life worrying about hiv status...recently had an sex encounter but I'm not sure if she gave me hive or not...cause her status is unknown...so I have tested me but like the doctors say you have to wait for test "window period"...which comes down to my next question...I'm constantly worrying about how this is going to affect me and people around me...what they'll think of me...I'm worried about loosing people...some will be very disappointed I guess...so all this is making me sad..angry...something feel like I don't want to live anymore...since hiv has symptoms I'm always wondering if I have them...I could just think of whatever symptoms there is and I'd feel it somehow...I use to eat every morning before work but now...I've lost my appetite...I eat less during day also...I don't want to be around people. The one moment I feel okay and but once I think about me having hiv it hits me again the worrying...being sad...sometimes I even cry...the most sad part is there's this girl I've loved all my life and if she must find out I'm hiv positive I feel there's no chance of ever marrying her...people please help me...does anxiety cause you to have some body pains now and then...I have nausea sometime but only if I think I'm going to vomit but other times I'm okay...stop cramps lately...recently got dry blisters on hands...I just hope God hears my prayers....
Crizzy,

Yes, anxiety and depression can give physical symptoms as well.  Often times, we grow hyper-sensitive to the things we are worried about having.  Even if, I know people with HIV and it isn't the death-sentence that it used to be.  I worked in a hospital and they said that asking if a patient had Hep-C was more important.  That is because HIV is not the same as it was once thought to be.  It's treatable and on average shortens someone's lifespan by a smaller amount than smoking would.

Bottom line: You should be reassured that it is unlikely you've gotten it.  The likelihood of your sexual partner having HIV is so low it is hard to quantify.  You might have obsessive compulsive disorder, which sometimes causes people to have unrealistic fears in a way that is majorly disruptive to their sense of wellness.  It might just be anxiety.  You can speak with a therapist or read up on other people with similar fears, but I highly highly highly recommend speaking with a therapist.  They can help ground you in reality and give you relief until you get confirmation from the testing.  Hope the best for you.  - Brett