Anxiety Community
I''m just anxious ALL the time

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

I''m just anxious ALL the time

I've been such an emotional wreck lately and it won't seem to stop. It could be a number of physical things or maybe I'm going crazy I don't know. I'm going to try to find another psychiatrist to see tomorrow. I don't know I really don't want to go insane, it's my biggest fear. A recent specialist I saw (for physical reasons) thinks I have a vitamin D and b12 problem which actually can cause anxiety and depression (she said this) and she did blood tests to see if I'm lacking those two things so I should have the results soon. She put me on supplements until then but I mean it's only been 3 days I'm not going to see a massive turn around in three days. Plus after years of searching I just found my biological mother, kind of, can't seem to find good contact information for her, and I have preexisting stomach problems and not getting enough sleep and also being very close to my period I'm just an anxious ball of nerves and I'm terrified that I'm going to snap. My therapist says people don't just slowly work their way up to a psychotic break they just have  one, that this isn't an indication that I will have one but I don't know I'm just terrified ALL of the time. It's hard. I'm usually curled up in a ball terrified I'm losing my mind even though there is most likely a logical explanation for all of this. All of this is happening VERY VERY Suddenly after 30 years of basically being fine. When I wa sa teenager I had some anxiety issues but it was never, ever this bad. Not it's like constant 24/7 but there really shouldn't be a reason for it to be THIS bad. I'm just awful all the time, intrusive thoughts and anxiety. Is there anything that could just suddenly cause this at the age of 30? I mean can you suddenly develop bipolar? Suddenly develop borderline? Why all of the sudden after decades am I starting to lose my  mind like this? Could it be just my purely physical stuff (which trust me is an issue I have several medical problems) I just don't want to lose my mind.

Right now it's basically like everything makes me anxious, I even get anxious anticipating my anxiety. I can seem to turn it off. It's a vicious cycle. Like I said I am going to try to get in touch with a psychiatrist tomorrow BUT even if I do it's going to be another month or so before I can actually see one. I talked to my therapist and she doesn't think that I need to be hospitalized or anything because it just seems to be real intense anxiety. I'm not doing anything bad. I mean even with all these bad thoughts I have (and I've had them for a while) I've still been functioning normally I'm just always terrified of losing my mind. I don't know what's wrong with me. Does anyone have any reassurance here or am I really going insane?
i have anxiety/depression with a constant worry that i have a serious medical condition,ive been having symptoms of things for 16 months now, back and forth to the Dr. with a alot of test done, overall they have just found gallbladder polyps and 2 small cyst on my brain wich the neurologist said they were benign and that i could have had them my whole life, anyway i started to make serious changes in my life,starting with eliminating bad foods from my diet(fast food,snacks,candy,soda,sweets,greasy etc) and started to excersize a few times a week, youd be surprised on how eating healthy and getting some excersize weekly can change the way your body functions,mentally,phsically and spiritually, i'd give it a serious shot,give it 2-3 weeks solid with strick diet and plenty of water, also check up on this product ive started taking nothing but amazing reviews, its calle JUICE PLUS  it would be great for people that have trouble getting all there fruit and veggy daily intake, well really hope you get better and think positive even if you feel like you cant, dig deep down and keep on telling yourself everything will be ok........BELIEVE.........God bless :)
Well the thing is I already KNOW I have medical conditions and what they are. I'm pretty sure there's something underlying those as well I just don't know what it is yet. My diet has changed radically for the past two weeks and that's not really helping anxiety wise, kind of help my stomach a bit though. I exercize more if I didn't feel so physically sick all the time but I do because of pre-existing conditions so I am trying to get more physical but some days I am so physically ill I can do little more than move out of bed to go to the bathroom. It's hard to start an excersize regime when you also are physically ill a lot which may or may not play into my anxiety, probably does.
finding your mom is winding you up , 1 of my daughters out of marriage found me when 25 she had suffered with anxiety to .  She met me but didn't connect but it slowed her anxiety , just to no she had my genes with the illness helped her get on with her life . I  love her but we are strangers
remar commented on specialmom's status
1 hr ago
melimeli commented on krichar's status
1 hr ago
specialmom Happy Birthday to my baby ... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms