Im still urinating alot
bip
I am done with my medcine and Im still peeing alot......I called my doctor yesturday she said wait to Im all done with it.I am now and still going alot.I pee like every 45min. to and hour it's a pain keep going to the all the time..... The doctor gave me cipro and that is a strong medcine.I don't understand..I really don't think it's my nerves cause I always had anxiety and this just started saturday.I Don't know Im confuse Im just scared it's something serious....
I am taking cipro too. It is strong medicine, i took it for 9 days already. It doesn't help too much with my symptom. it make me sick. I feel my mouth is so dry and i need tons of water. after i took water then i need to run to bathroom every twenty minutes.
My doc is on vacation. yesterday night i was very axious too. Uti is not big problem, but it do make me feel bad.
Since worry doesn't help too much. therefore, I think we should calm ourself down, then sort some help from doctor. I don't think any symptom will go away without treatment, anxiety really do make thing worse.
Do you hurt any place else besides while you are going pee? I really think that you are making yourself go a lot because you are thinking about it so much. Just like all of  our other anxiety problems we obsess about them and it makes things 10 times worse. When you go to the bathroom do you go a lot each time, or a little bit? I go to the bathroom all day long, but I live in florida and drink about 64+ ounces of water a day because I get kidney stones. I actually have a 3mm in right kidney right now. Waiting for it to pass.
bip
Can you tell me what your symptons are?
Dont you have a doc appt today? Just make sure he really knows how upset you are over this. Also tell them to check your sugar level- so you wont have to worry about diabetes anymore. Best of luck!!
my symptom is feel the urge to go bathroom often. a little bit pain sometime at middle or lower part of waiste. hope this help. you also can goole uti you will see a lot of website which list all the symptoms
bip
Ya, I think I do have a UTI well I just called my doctor and told them I want to be seen so Im going at 1:30pm..........Ill let you all know what happened.... I better get answers...
im freakin out!! i pee alot in the middle of the night  like five times i actully loose sleep and it seem like its been goin on for months now and i worried about it too!!
ok, i either have a bladder infection or a uti but i dont know. my grandma bought cipro 500mg while we were in mexico. you can buy pretty much anything there. ive been taking one twice a day along with cranberry supplements 1680mg and of course drinking loads of water and using azo to calm this burning urgency. i started the cipro sunday night and now its tuesday morning and i still fell  bad. but im peeing a whole lot! i just still feel like i need to go. is this cipro stuff working? is it jusy working slowly? i mean its a good sign that im peeing a lot right? how long will it take to go away? im ready for a good nights rest again. :(
what can i buy over the counter to get me through the nit?