Aa
A
A
Close
2174134 tn?1337414182
Im to Scared to Sleep, its hurts
I can't sleep. It hurts alot. I end up crying sometimes. there kind of like episodes :( I have had 2 seizure a year apart my seizures happened cuz i hit my head on the ground after a bike incident i doubt it has anything to do with it, like my hands n feet used to tremble before i had the seizures but after them ii started having episodes where i couldnt sleep id have leave my laptop light on, so i can see whats going anound my room :/ I shake alot and i have to stop it by holding my self down and I get feelings that im going to puke and tired everytime i close my eyes i feel a HUGE PAINFULL tightness in my chest and in my stomach my eyes always open RLLY wide then shut RLLY tight  :( I try to take a breath in and calm myself but it doesnt work. I trying rubbing my head but it scares me cuz i think its someone elses hand (as weird as it sounds now ) :/ i cant have the covers to close to my neck cuz i feel like im being strangled until i move the cover down to my chest :/ i have to be fully covered by blackets with out any hands or feet showing or else i shake even worse i get so scared i really dont know what to do, my parents know that im shaking sometimes in my sleep but thats all i dont want them to think im crazy :/ please tell me anything :/ im only 15 :/ no body else know about it :/ well not this much :( these only happen around twice a month but i barelly get any sleep from it, it would usually take me another hour or 2 to fall asleep or even sometimes i dont get any sleep i have to sit in a spot until morning :/
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I think it might be a good idea to talk to your parents about what's going on. I highly doubt they will think you're crazy.
You said this happens a couple of times a month. How do you feel the rest of the time? Do you feel anxious during the day too, or only at night?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA