Im to Scared to Sleep, its hurts
I can't sleep. It hurts alot. I end up crying sometimes. there kind of like episodes :( I have had 2 seizure a year apart my seizures happened cuz i hit my head on the ground after a bike incident i doubt it has anything to do with it, like my hands n feet used to tremble before i had the seizures but after them ii started having episodes where i couldnt sleep id have leave my laptop light on, so i can see whats going anound my room :/ I shake alot and i have to stop it by holding my self down and I get feelings that im going to puke and tired everytime i close my eyes i feel a HUGE PAINFULL tightness in my chest and in my stomach my eyes always open RLLY wide then shut RLLY tight  :( I try to take a breath in and calm myself but it doesnt work. I trying rubbing my head but it scares me cuz i think its someone elses hand (as weird as it sounds now ) :/ i cant have the covers to close to my neck cuz i feel like im being strangled until i move the cover down to my chest :/ i have to be fully covered by blackets with out any hands or feet showing or else i shake even worse i get so scared i really dont know what to do, my parents know that im shaking sometimes in my sleep but thats all i dont want them to think im crazy :/ please tell me anything :/ im only 15 :/ no body else know about it :/ well not this much :( these only happen around twice a month but i barelly get any sleep from it, it would usually take me another hour or 2 to fall asleep or even sometimes i dont get any sleep i have to sit in a spot until morning :/
I think it might be a good idea to talk to your parents about what's going on. I highly doubt they will think you're crazy.
You said this happens a couple of times a month. How do you feel the rest of the time? Do you feel anxious during the day too, or only at night?