In fear all the time
First i would like to tell about myself. I am good educated and well employed. All my life i have been kind of people pleaser and i always consider what others would think before doing anything. I never get over drunk, neither shout even at home cause it might trouble my neighbors. I can't yell at people; even if i do, it would be in my mind for months.
I somehow find it normal and thought myself a good human being nothing more who cares about others.
But from past year or so, things have gone out of control. These days i m afraid of going out, and spend most of the weekends just sitting at home and weekday working late in the night.
I am always worried that i would get in fight with someone and i always think that people somehow notice me even if i m in a crowd and hence i become point of attention all the time. I have had couple of fights in my previous life and as a kid too but they never used to bother me until now. These days whenever i go out i want some friends with me and if i m alone, my heartbeat goes up and i kind of pray for something bad not to happen.

Apart from that i dont know .. i am kind of person who thinks a lot about society and people, scrutinizing everything. I read lot of books and follow almost all the news around the world. And somehow i have started to feel that in general people are bad and whenever i am in trouble no body will come to help me, and everybody is trying to get whatever they can out of strangers.
I am living in a place where i have language problem so the situation becomes even worse.

But my friends are all normal and they go out and enjoy life. On the other hand i just want to sit and wait for the weekend to get over so that i can go back to office and drown myself in work.

I really want to travel and see the world but!!!

I hope somebody out there could help me. I really do.
I think therapy is your next step.  You've obviously always been too hard on yourself, trying to be too perfect.  That's a sign of anxiety or depression, and a warning to get yourself into therapy and learn how to go easier on yourself and on others.
Why do you post on a teen forum, are you a teen? You sound as if you are far from home, alienated. Life in a place with a language problem is hard.  Find fellows who speak your language.  If you cannot, embrace the language of your fellows and embrace your new home.
What are you talking about?  This isn't a teen forum, it's an anxiety forum for anyone.  And what in tarnation does language have to do with anxiety?  Very strange post, at least as it is.  Is there more?