Anxiety Community
Insomnia & headaches

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Insomnia & headaches

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering, does anyone have insomnia or bad headaches? I am on 40mg of paxil daily and i do not sleep well at night at all. It takes forever for me to fall asleep and when i do I toss and turn. Also, I have daily headaches where I have to take Excedrin for them. My dr calls them cluster/stress headaches... I am so tired of having them.

yes, I have insomnia and bad headaches. I was on 40mg of paxil for about 6 years, ending December '07. I still have these issues, just wanted you to know I understand. I deal with the headaches every day, and I have two yound children. The only thing I can tell you is I've heard sleep apnea and headaches are related. So maybe check into that. Also I don't know what you're taking paxil for, but mine was for anxieties. If that's the case you could look into Hydroxyzine. It's used as needed and lasts for about 8 hours, so you don't have to wait for it to build up in your system. Sorry I'm not more help, but like I said, I'm suffering from the same things. Good luck.
Also if you're in Texas, check out Hotze Health and Wellness Clinic
melimeli My anxiety is through the r... Comment
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms