Insomnia & headaches
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering, does anyone have insomnia or bad headaches? I am on 40mg of paxil daily and i do not sleep well at night at all. It takes forever for me to fall asleep and when i do I toss and turn. Also, I have daily headaches where I have to take Excedrin for them. My dr calls them cluster/stress headaches... I am so tired of having them.

yes, I have insomnia and bad headaches. I was on 40mg of paxil for about 6 years, ending December '07. I still have these issues, just wanted you to know I understand. I deal with the headaches every day, and I have two yound children. The only thing I can tell you is I've heard sleep apnea and headaches are related. So maybe check into that. Also I don't know what you're taking paxil for, but mine was for anxieties. If that's the case you could look into Hydroxyzine. It's used as needed and lasts for about 8 hours, so you don't have to wait for it to build up in your system. Sorry I'm not more help, but like I said, I'm suffering from the same things. Good luck.
Also if you're in Texas, check out Hotze Health and Wellness Clinic