Anxiety Community
Is Buspirone any good???

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Is Buspirone any good???

I have anxiety/ panic disorder for the last 2 years and it is hell. As of yet i havnt taken any meds but i need a rest from this illness. I have came across the drug Buspirone and it seems to have les side effects towards the others.

My question is... is it any good and what are the sire effects??

Thank you for your help

ken
Avatar n tn
Buspar was my savior.  I was back to completely normal basically after suffering from PTSD for years.  I've had to go off of it due to pregnancy and now breastfeeding and am nearly crippled with anxiety symptoms again.  I vowed to myself to breastfeed for a year before going back on buspar.  
Since Buspar has been shown to be basically useless, you more than likely had a placebo effect.  Not definitely, there's no definitely in this world of crazy meds, but let's assume you did.  That means you healed yourself, essentially.  PTSD had good therapeutic treatments short of medication, and no medication can cure it.  So, cure yourself of it again!
Avatar n tn
Ok thanks all

Jade59 commented on stilltrying1965's status
mishymoshymarcy I AM HEALTHY. I AM HAPPY. I... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms