Is KLONOPIN addictive?
I have been on KLONOPIN for about 2  months and whe n I un out I feel sick.I take is for anxiety, painc disorders, and sezuires. Is it addictive and if so isi is mre potent than xanex?
Addictive is a tricky word.  To be truly addictive a person will feel the need for more and more of the drug to get the same high.  But if you're talking, can you just quit without withdrawal, no, you can't.  Xanax is more potent in the short term, working faster, whereas klonopin is generally taken regularly to keep a certain level in the body.  Strength isn't the question, how well they work is.  They're all tough to come off of, must be done with psychiatric supervision.  Both are in the same class of drugs, so both have the same problems and benefits, but work differently and so feel different.  Personally, Xanax made me nuts, so I didn't use it long.  I've been on klonopin for years and years, without any discernible effect.  So there you go.