Is it meniere's disease??
I am worried I have meniere's disease. I have like very slight dizziness everyone in a while and its not like the room is spinning...its like my brain is moving...its hard to explain. but it doesnt happen like everyday but for the oast 3 months i have had it every month. but i cant tell if i was dizzy b/c i was thinking about it and i was worried about.  i have occiaisonally like rinning in my ear but it last like 2 seconds and then fades out..but i think thats pretty common right? but before i was getting dizzy every month...i wouldnt get dizzy for like months in between like maybe twice a year....im soo worried i have this diease. and i am worried b.c the last 2 times i was dizzy it was raining. and they said that meniere's disease can be triggered by barometic pressure.

so here r my symptoms:
dizziness ( not spinning) and onyl happens a few times out of the year
dizziness is only when i move my neck up or down and hold it there for a while. when i move my head back up its fine
some ringing in the ear but nothing that lasts or is annyoing.

someone please help!
Have you been to have your ears checked at ur local doc or clinic?  I feel this would be a very sensible thing to do, they have tests to see if you do indeed have a balance problem and i beleive can give treatment if one is found.
I started to get dizzy last april and the dr told me i had labyrthsis but then i went to an ent and he said i could never have had that soo idk....i think i should go back...i hope its not and inner ear disoder like menieres...
My Dad had this.  My understanding is the dizziness from Minieres usually comes when lying down or rising from a lying position.  At any rate, only a doc can diagnose this.
thanks for responding....yea...whenever i lay down i am not dizzy soo far...knock on wood...but if that is the case that makes me feel a little better...but im def. gunna get it checked out. do u know what could be causing this? do u think a neck problem or anixety???
do you think it could be early stages of the diease? i hope not...im freaking out
I have Menieres Disease.  You have true vertigo.  You can be waking around and all of a sudden things start spinning around.  You also have hearing loss, usually in 1 ear and the affected ear has tinnitis (noises in the ear).  I don't think you have Menieres from what you have said.  The vertigo is not changed by positions or moving your neck around.
yea...i am just worried its like the start of something...or maybe it will get worse...uh its a horrible feeling
Menieres started for me with hearing loss.  I didn't have vertigo for a while.  And the hearing loss was bad, could not hear low pitched tones in my left ear.  It was difficult understanding conversation in crowded places where lots of people were talking, could not use that ear to talk on the phone and loud noises actually hurt.  Very distinct hearing loss.  I really don't think that's what you have and IF it  were, it's not the end of the world.  I have lived with it since 1984.  There are medications you can take that help and you learn to live with the noises in your ear. You need to make an appointment with an ENT so you can stop worrying about it.  
Yeah my grandad had severe vertigo, when he had an attack he would not be able to stand and would need to take several hours of bedrest for his balance to settle, he would vomit and had to be taken to the hospital several times.  He was put on medication which calmed it but i wouldn't wish his condition on anyone, he must of gone through hell!  

So from your explaination it does not sound like it is vertigo or Minere's, the symptoms do not seem to fit.  However i am not a doctor, not is any one else who has answered so you really do need to go back and have it investigated further.
Hello Olivia,
I would recommend you see a physician for some testing
A balance test would be a wonderful place to start
I am a menieres patient and have suffered all it's glory for seven years
The best thing is to determine the cause of your dizziness
If it menieres, there are several things you can do to help with reoccurring systems.
The disease itself is not controllable,
but the symptoms can be addressed and maybe
offer you some solutions to upcoming problems if you in fact have the disease
Best wishes
Retro