Anxiety Community
Is it normal to have a shaky tingly nervy feeling with a funny head con...

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Is it normal to have a shaky tingly nervy feeling with a funny head constant?

I have where all of a sudden i feel shaky, numb, tingly in my body! I then feel wierd and my head feels strange like im going dizzy! Once i get this i cant shift it 4 the whole day! N everythin seems an effort! I know i have anxiety but i was just wondering is this normal 4 it 2 be there all day every day because i start panickin n thinking its somethin else wrong with me! My doc has gave me tablets but only 2 take when i feel i need 2 but i am tryin so hard not to take them. ne1 else out there feel the same? I sometimes cry because ive had enough of feeling like it! There r times when i have had 2 call my partner home from work in the week coz i get panicky and i feel like im gonna pass out or somethin is going to happen to me. What makes me worse is that i am with my 18 month old at home alone n it scares me 2 think she would be on her own if anything happened! Can ne1 relate to this? :-)
yep i was going through this same thing for the past 6 months.dizzy 24/7 ALL DAY EVERYDAY, i had to quit school, and basically had to just stay home and do nothing. and i never had an anxiety problem. after all the medical test i could get everything was normal, thank god! (i tested for atleast 4 months trying to figure thigns out, MRI,catsscans,blood,EKG,hearing,allergy,balance test i had it all) finally i went to a therapist and she said its anxiety, and a panic problem. i just started taking zoloft for it 4 weeks ago and i feel a big difference. barely any dizziness (that was the WORST for me),dont feel so nervous,anxious.

what kind of pills did the dr give you? have you had medical test done to just rule out any other problem?.......if so you just have to remember that its JUST anxiety, and anxiety can cause some serious things like dizziness, shortness of breathe, chest tighting, hot flashes,heart palpations, etc. i didnt belive it at first, but if i think about it, it gets worse, when i stay busy i find myself not thinking about it and i dont feel bad. and after all my tests i have had dont i have no other choice but to believe it anxiety. therapy and CBT have helped ALOT.....every thought about it?

im here and there are alot of great people on here like nursegirl,JGF,greendaylia,and many others that can really help and they have all been there exactly where you and i are

keep us posted!!
hiya, thanks for answerin me! Im new at this. The doc first put me on citalopram because she thought i had post natal depression and also diazepam for when i had an anxiety attack. After a few days i got really bad and it turned out i was having a reaction 2 the citalopram so because it was only a low dose neway they told me 2 stop them. They then gave me propanolol to take with the diazepam but told me 2 take them just when i needed to take them. I have been tryin not to give in n take meds but some days i have had to.
I have had 1 2 nite. Where i felt funny all day n not with it, i all of a sudden got in a panic, cryin, heart racing, dizzy so i took a propanolol and had 2 speak 2 an emergency doc thru it. I have calmed down now but ave got a headache. I keep myself busy most of the time especially running around after my little girl haha but some times i will feel funny on my feet or my legs feel funny and then the whole cycle starts.
It really makes u feel that there is something very wrong doesnt it lol?
The docs done a full blood test on me n said that was all ok but that was it nothing else!
I am waiting 4 my 1st appointent 2 come thru 4 CBT..
How long ave u been having therapy?

been intherapy for about a month maybe a little longer then that and i went through 2 therapist before i found this one. not really by choice but by insurance reasons. but i really like her and she helps alot.
Nighthawk61 commented on oral presentation
1 hr ago
jameslynn19 is hoping for a good day! Comment
dan5678 is ... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms