Is it possible
Is to possible the have anxiety symptoms with out haveng an attack like i mean random sharp pains from head to toe shortnes of breth lightheaded feeling week  
you may be sick with a bug or flu-like symptoms happen to me last year
You know, it wouldn't surprise me. You don't have to actually experience a panic episode and can still have the various symptoms if you are just generally anxious.
Hey hon.

Most of your threads have the same basic question, just with slightly different details.  You ask..."is it possible?"...or..."can this really be anxiety?"

The answer is always going to be YES, it's possible.  Anxiety can manifest itself in any way you can possibly think of.  I've been posting here since 2008, and I think I've seen every possible scenario/symptoms described at some point.

You're still really struggling accepting that "just anxiety" can cause such real physical symptoms.  That IS hard to do.  It just seems so unlikely that anxiety itself could be responsible for symptoms that mimic everything from a heart attack, to a stroke, to a classic gallbladder "attack".  It's true though.

Your anxiety may follow some normal patterns, but as a rule, anything goes.  The QUALITY of symptoms can change, as can when you experience the symptoms.  The MOST important thing to focus on, rather than trying to "classify" everything...is anxiety treatment.  You have to get a better handle on this anxiety.  What have you been doing?  Are there things you are also doing to worsen the anxiety?  For example, googling symptoms?  That's the last thing you want to be doing!

Not every little symptom you feel is always going to be anxiety, there is probably a lot that are normal aches and pains, or colds, or viral infections...various everyday medical maladies....but most are sensations you wouldn't even notice if you weren't anxious.  Just being anxious makes us become overly focused on physical sensations.  For an unanxious person, they wouldn't give it a second thought.  For us?  We're ruminating, worrying, searching, running to the doctor...you get the drift.  The madness has to end somewhere.  Therapy is a great start.

So remind me again (my memory is going, lol)...what have you been doing to address the anxiety?  And are you REALLY trying to address it...putting your "all" into anxiety treatment...or are you not really 100% convinced that you need the anxiety treatment?  That's a normal place to be, if you are, btw.  If you ARE there...you're going to have to kick yourself a bit to start taking it more seriously...as managing anxiety takes some work.  You have to be willing to accept help and do the work.

Update us, okay?!
Hay

I do think allot of this is anxiety its just heard for me to beleve that it can do all this to some one it is crazy it is like being on a merygoround  that just dont stop.

Ant i woes booked in to see someone but on the day i woes feeling rily good and throt it has gone away stupet i no

And the reason i ask so many thing on here is coz i have so many symptoms that i think is not due to anxiety and my gp is saying im abit young to have anxiety?