Is it safe to take .5 xanax 18-24 hours after drinking?
Every so often, after a night of heavy drinking, I get anxiety and panic attacks the following night.  This usually leads to palpitations/PVC's.  This seems to be associated with the alcohol.  Again, this isn't all the time and I don't binge drink constantly.  I just want to know if it is safe to take xanax the following day, 18-24 hours after consuming my last drink.
You're asking us to help you continue heavy drinking when you suffer from anxiety?  I don't think you came to the right crowd.  Taking a benzo so you can drink too much is beyond silly.  If you have to drink too much that badly, you know you have a problem.  Have a drink or two, stop there, and enjoy the light buzz.  You don't have to get bombed to have a good time.  And you certainly don't want to go on benzos so you can drink.