Anxiety Community
Is this Anxiety or IBS?
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this Anxiety or IBS?

Getting straight to the point I get very sick when I am around or attempting to get into a relationship. To explain in more detail I get what feels like extreme bloating(but no burping), heartburn, and to the point of where I will begin to vomit when ever I am getting close to someone. For example when talking to someone I am attracted to I will feel bloating and occasionally heartburn. If we get close for example hugging, kissing or even holding hands it will get to the point where I will begin to vomit.

I have no trouble talking in front of crowds or being in large groups of people. I also have no trouble talking to most women unless it escalates towards getting a number or going on a date do I feel the symptoms.

I have been told its IBS and I do have IBS in my family but I have been on some drugs from my doctor but I do not remember what I was on due to having this condition for the past 4 years and the medication did not stop the symptoms. Is it possible I was on the wrong medication or is this a type of anxiety?
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
649848 tn?1424570775
Blank
Barb135 commented on AnnieBrooke's status
6 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
11 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Find me where the wild thin... Comment
16 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA