Is this Panic?
In Feb I got my first attack and every since then I have had about 1 a week. I tried to deal with it on my own but in April decided to go to the doctor. They did a heart monitor and referred me to a cardiologist because my rhythm was fast. The cardio did a echo which was normal and a tilt that came back positive. He said that this means I have neurocardiogenic syncope and if i feel like im going to pass out then lay down. It should clear up on its own. But my problem is that when I look up symptoms for NCS it doesnt match my symtoms (most importantly I never pass out). I get the racing pounding heart rate, flushed, PANIC! Like the WORST THING IN THE WORLD is about to happen and I NEED HELP. And I get the sensative vision and feel lightheaded. (sometimes I get chest pain, hand pricks, nausea) and then it lasts about 20 min and i get shaky and cold and little like "mentally slow" where I feel wiped out. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I really think I have panic and I have this fear all the time. Just looking for some support about the symtoms and if this sounds like panic attack and anxiety (from those who know). Thanks everyone!
i had the same one but only once. i wish i knew why it happened. i remember putting my arm around my gf and my arm started hurting a little and then i focussed on that and it freaked me out and i had it then... i had every single same symptom. it scares you and then makes you scared all day long everyday that there is something wrong with you.
sounds like anxiety to me , get with your dr he can help you out maybe give you a light med to get you through them .
Since you've been checked out by your dr's I would say it definately sounds like anxiety "peaking" with a panic attack.  My only advice is don't over-react to your body symptoms when your anxious, and it should curb the panic attacks.  Also you could google "anxiety amygdala", and "anxiety adrenaline".  It will tell you alot about the how's and why's of this damnable disorder we are dealing with.  The information helped me greatly by understanding that what I feel is a responce to a chemical being dumped into my body, and when I over-react to my body symptoms is when I have a panic attack.  I hope this helps, and that you feel better soon!
This sounds just like the panic attacks I used to get.

This advise might help ya fix it, or maybe its just crazy.  I hope it works for you as it did me......

1.  Be able to id when your having a panic attack.  The second you start feeling it coming you have to be ready.

2. Stop being scared of having them (this sadly gets better with experience).  After having them a bunch of times you will realize you wont die, and nothing bad is going to happen.  You will also know what everything feels like so you can just expect it.    

3. Once you are no longer scared of them and can identify that you are about to have one, you have to challenge it.  Realize your mind is playing a game with you, but you are going to beat it.  Try to sit through the attack and not feel scared, or try to control your thoughts and find things to think about to make it go away.

I know this is a weird analogy but bear with me.....
Having a panic attack is sorta like riding a crazy roller coaster.  The first few times are crazy, but once you ride it for the 10th time in a row it gets old and boring. You don't feel anything from it. And eventually you just stop riding it.  

This is pretty much how I did it, and I believe it worked for me.  But it took me quite some time before I felt "cured".  Maybe this all sounds crazy, but I hope it works for you!  Good luck!
I will give your advice a try MikeJ1736. I was doing that and then I started to feel the best. But I work at a hospital and everyone around me is trying to tell me that Im hypoglycemic, or its an autoimmune disease, and such. So its hard to tune them out and I start to get panic-ie when I realize I haven't eaten or things like that. I just gotta try and keep cool and not worry about it all the time. Its like its all I think about and I know if I could break the cycle of thinking about it constantly I could probably beat it. It helps a lot to find this site. Thank you EVERYONE for your support!