Anxiety Community
Is this anxiety?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Is this anxiety?

Is my issues anxiety or something else?
I wanted to share a letter I gave my physicians recently.  I'm still trying to figure out what is causing my problem.  Some of your symptoms sound similar but I'm not sure if it's the same thing.

This is to inform you that I had rushed over to emergency(BGH) yesterday.  This trip was a result of walking over to my daughter's school.  It was a 12-15 min walk over to the school.  After about 5-10 min of relaxing in the office I noticed my heart started racing very fast and the feeling of being nauseous/pain in the chest and arm.  This is not the first time I've had issues with this.  I mentioned this last year and submitted a chart to help with solving what's causing this.  Since then we have tried numerous approaches only to find out they were not the correct ones.  During the begin of all this, I was dealing with unmanageable level of stress which made it difficult for physicians to make a diagnosis.  I believe the stress only amplified my health issues.  Since last year, I have suffered from a fast heart beat (numerous times)shortly after I over exerted myself which causes me to rush over to the hospital.  I have also mentioned issues with my heart when taking certain things like advil/gravol/chocolate/alcohol/protein shakes/caffeine.  I've also had rapid heart rate from an ice pack on the back of the neck and A535 to the back.  I don't smoke but was a social smoker years ago.  I just recently had a dental cleaning but can tell you it may have been 8 yrs prior to this one. I believe we may be looking at multiple issues and need to address them immediately.  I'm not feeling anxious and my sleeping pattern has been improving.  I'm still suffering from issues that seem to be leading to the stomach and heart.  These issues are serious(Shortness of breath/Palpitations/A faster heartbeat/Weakness or dizziness/Nausea/Pain on ear/Pressure on head) and need to be looked at more closely. I continue to suffer from chest/arm pain and also have a radiating pain that goes from the back of the neck to the top of the head. These issues are currently preventing me from doing any strenuous activity and has given me limitation on what I can do at work.  I also had to refuse other employment opportunities that could normally be done. I'm currently not on any medications following the advise of my family doctor.
Apr 20/14
7:00 a.m.
Symptoms have been improving each day and feel 90% recovered from heart issues on Thursday April 17th.
2:30 p.m.
Carried two object (38 pounds total) for 75m.  Felt increasing pressure in head while carrying items.  I started suffering multiple symptoms once I placed objects on floor...
-Difficulty breathing.
-Pressure on side of head.
-Pain on arm, below shoulder, back of neck and top of head.    
-Heart started beating faster.

The stomach doctor may have found slight signs of acid reflux, which has resulted him to place me on pills for 6 weeks.
The heart doctor has tried medication to help symptoms but only made it worse, so now I'm currently off his pills until I see him at the end of the month.  The stomach doctor also suggested that I see a neurologist if we can't find anything wrong.  I'm also starting to get the feeling of being in the sun to long while standing inside...who know's what that means?  I also seen a post here that suggested some of her problems were with her liver.  I stopped drinking 13 months ago as a precaution and my main fluids are water and milk.  I'm open to idea that this could be anything. This time of the year I would be out jogging, but because of this everything is on hold.  My health feels like it has been declining and  I just want them to figure this out.  40 yr old male looking for help.
mishymoshymarcy Work hard and focus on your... Comment
39 mins ago
Good i guess.
42 mins ago by mishymoshymarcy
littlebit667 commented on littlebit667's status
1 hr ago