Is this anxiety?? What's wrong with me?
I'm only 14 years old and my parents have gotten me therapists before for different things but I was never told exactly what was wrong with me. I have sudden adrenaline rushes on a regular basis, and after about a minute or so of being high I'll suddenly start to feel sick amd shakey and feel as if I'm going to throw up. If that's not enough, I'll have an urge to hit things as hard as I can in order to get rid of all the extra energy I have, and I'll feel like I can't talk or else I'll throw up as well. If I make any noise at all it'd be yelling, but only if I'm alone. Is this anxiety? Is it just because of my age, and will it ever go away??
Self diagnosing adrenaline surges are not possible, and no one here can diagnose you either. Since no diagnosis was given to you before, I am guessing that they considered you were overly critical of yourself and needed to relax.
The therapist is a good place to go back to, but this time ask the therapist what their diagnosis is.
Besides your therapist, have you seen your doctor about this?  And as AnxiousNoMore said, adrenaline is an actual substance, not a metaphor -- there's no way you know if you're adrenal gland is overproducing and it probably isn't.  Given your age, I'd recommend your parents get in on this.  We can't tell you if this is anxiety, but know that lots of things can cause you to feel hyper -- food allergies, food intolerances (such as to dairy or wheat or MSG or gluten), hormone changes or imbalances, blood sugar problems -- lots of things.  That's why I ask if, in addition to a therapist, you've seen a physician.