Is this just a panic attack disorder?
I am a 23 years old male, 1m 86cm, 66kg. For 2 months now I've been experiencing a list of symptoms that have lately started to affect my day to day life. They start as soon as I wake up and until I go to bed and they come in "waves" during the day. I had blood tests done (blood sugar, thyroid, calcium etc.), several ECG tests and they all came back great and the ECG showed a minor MVP. The symptoms, however, still persists. My GP said it's just anxiety. He might be right, I don't know, but the truth is, it's all very exhausting and it steals my everyday energy and peace. My symptoms are as follows:
- my hands become cold suddenly then they are warm again (in a matter of 20-30 minutes)
- cold sweats (which accompany the cold hands)
- constantly dizzy
- feeling like I'm about to pass out
- sometimes restless legs
- palpitations
- skipped heartbeats
- feeling like I'm thirsty all the time
- I stop breathing several times very soon after I fall asleep (sometimes up to 10 times / night)
- pins and needles in certain fingers (thumbs, index)

I've noticed these symptoms intensify in the morning as soon as I get out of bed, or 30 minutes after I eat a big meal. But it's more like 75% of the times, other times the symptoms just come without prior "action". I've tried everything I can, my doctors said there's nothing else they can check, and yet, I still feel weak and faint all the time. I just want my life back, as it was a few months ago :(

Are these "just" panic attacks? I'm not even thinking of anything most of the times when they 'come'. I've had panic attacks in the past and they were much different and lasted for 5-10 minutes and they were gone. These symptoms, persist, however. I've read something about autonomic nervous system disorder but I don't know much about it. Could it be that?
Nearly all of the symptoms you describe can be caused by anxiety, or simply PVCs which are very normal and benign. The "stopping breathing" thing is probably sleep apnea -- you should see your doctor about having a sleep study done, and go on a CPAP if necessary. I've been using one for about 2-3 years now and it's no big deal. Definitely better than the health risks associated with sleep apnea. This should be your top priority. After that, you can tackle what is almost certainly anxiety. Best wishes!
Yup sounds like your anxiety is creeping up, best advise is to consult a Dr before things progress any further