Aa
A
A
Close
1123378 tn?1261271361
Its my thyriod nope its not?!
Im getting so annoyed with these damn Drs.When i first went to the Er they told me my thyroid  was a little high and thats why i was having such bad panic attack .Okay i thought i will make a apt with my Dr and get it retest and get meds for it.Well i called and she wont see me until this tuesday.Well went back to the Er last week because i was very sick again...dizzy,heart-racing,shortness of breath,sick to my stomach,feeling as if i was in a fog.Rechecked my blood again now they are saying my thyroid looks good and my blood is great.These damn drs first said i have panic disorder,then hypothyroid then vertigo.They dont even know what the hell is wrong with me.I feel like its all in my head and im just crazy.Hopefully tuesday she will be able to tell me whats really wrong with me and give 3 or 4 things that it  MAYBE. So i can start getting better and not being so sick everyday.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Can you get your thyroid test results and post them in our thyroid forum here? You could have hypothyroidism and still have what they consider normal test results.
Try to get them and post them, okay. The people on the thyroid forum have so much knowledge about test results. Take care. Remar
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
480448 tn?1426952138
So sorry that you're getting frustrated!

Sometimes, more in depth testing has to be done on your thyroid in order to come to a diagnosis.  A lot of times they just do a TSH level (thyroid stimulating hormone) when at times it is necessary to run a T3, T4 along with some other testing.  It IS possible that the initial lab result you had in the ER was just off a bit.  I would ask your doc to do some more thorough testing to rule it out or in...that way you know what you're dealing with!  Be sure to let us know the outcome!  Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1123378 tn?1261271361
I posted my results on there a few nights ago and they dont understand the results just like i dont.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
musicfem joined this community
Welcome them!
Sep 28
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank