Anxiety Community
Klonipin Yellow/Pink? 2 or 3x's a day?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Klonipin Yellow/Pink? 2 or 3x's a day?

I have been taking klonipin (klonopin) for a about 4 months now and at first it helped a ton.I was supposted to take .50 2x a day but was taking .25 am. and .50 pm.I wanted to take it slow (hate meds).I had felt myself having high anxiety and do not want it to lead me into a panic attack again so I have been trying to get on my reg dose of .50 2x a day.I have tryed a couple other time but was really tired felt more anxiety and feels like my heart is skipping.So I went to the doc. and he tells me to take it 3x a day?I really don't even want to try it.For the firt time I am doing o.k. at my reg.dose.Also are is there a difference in the generic klonipin (klonopin) (yellow or pink) and if so what is the difference because my script is up and I could have it called in somewhere else.Any comments,help or advise would be appreciated.Also I have tryed a few ssri's with real bad side effects so for me those are not even a option.
                                                                                                  Thanks,    
                                                                                                              John
The target dose for panic disorder is 0.5 mg 2x daily.  Also, some claim that generic clonazepam differs from klonopin but I think it's all bogus.  Overall, the important thing is that you are feeling better.  
Namaste,

If you feel you're doing OK on Klonopin twice a day and your doctor wants you to take it three times a day, you should talk with him/her before changing dosages. You should never change dosages(increase or decrease) without the knowledge and consent of your physician.

Orange tablets are 0.5 mg whereas the blue tabets are 1.0 mg. Im not aware of a pink tablet.  It shouldn't make any difference if you take a generic versus the brand name from Roche.

Michael
i take klonopins 2x aday 2mgs aday rather. i get the generic and they r clonzapam same thing as klonopin .  they are yellow in color,  .05 ive had and there sometimes pink, or yellow. i guess it all depends on what the pharmist has at the time.
otakugenx commented on Sep 6th->Dr. Swift...
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
mishymoshymarcy Today is another day to mak... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms