Klonipin question
Klonipin users-what dose was good for you for general social anxiety? I would like to eliminate my use of xanax.
Right now I'm taking 0.5 twice a day, but doesn't quite do the trick. (of Klonipin) What worked for you? Thank You!
For me personally, it is 1 mg in the am, and 2 at night.
I'm sure you know not to play around with these medications on your own.  Always work closely with your doctor where meds are concerned.
I would always try to stay on the lower doses such as .5 twice a day. Klonopin like xanax is addictive. The benefit of klonopin is it is a longer acting benzo. But you really need to talk to your DR about this. I would really try to steer clear of benzos unless you really need them
I believe that you benefit better from klonopin because it lasts longer and it is less addicting
Without knowing anything about your mental health difficulties, I can't advise you one way or the other.

As antidepressants don't work for me anymore.  Anal cancer treatment damaged my colon and they all now cause immediate and non-stop diarrhea.  For years I tried various antidepressants, sometimes alone.  More often with an anti anxiety as anxiety was the core problem.

My psychiatrist and I know that clonazapam is addictive, but I'm 74 and out of options.  I try not to worry about the addictive qualities, and focus on living the life I've been given.

What I take varies a bit.  Total prescribed is 2mg: 1 AM, 1 PM.  What I take is 1mg daily; some days less.  I just don't mess about anymore thinking I am fine, can get through anything without help:).  

Example: after my son's memorial, which I was arrogant enough to think I could handle with no clonazapam, I passed out completely, complete with bowel loss and vomiting...not the prettiest picture.  After a couple of hours in ER, was told what I already knew.  Nothing physically wrong.  It was a massive panic attack. So, back to clonazapam.  Wouldn't it have been nice if I'd taken my medicine and spared my family all the drama??? LOL
I take 1 mg cut into 3 pieces, one before breakfast, one before lunch, and one before supper. Works for me. However, the dosage should always be determined by your doctor.
  Yes, I am working with my doctor of course but he just said start at 0.5 twice a day and then adjust to what works up to three pills a day. Thanks for your responses!♥
Good luck.