Anxiety Community
Klonopin, Buspar & Lexapro

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Klonopin, Buspar & Lexapro

My doc has me on 20 mg of lexapro now, I take that at lunch. Then Klonopin as needed twice daily(.5 in the am and .5 around 5pm) OR as needed (like if I have an occasion to go to I switch what times I take the klonopin). Klonopin helps me SO much since Ive been taking it daily (I used to take it on an as needed basis, and when I didnt need it I wouldnt take it.) But then when I would take it again, it wouldnt work so good. I have severe anxiety and my doctor and pyschiatrist can see how bad it gets for me. My doc said, since im young and klonopin is an addictive, wants me to play around with buspar and see how it makes me feel (without stoping the klonopin) and hopefully wean me off the klonopin and put me on buspar. I have only been taking the klonopin for about a month, and the lexapro about a month and a half, I started with 10mg and uped it to 20mg a month later now. Lexapro alone does not help my chronic severe panic and anxiety. What is this buspar, is it ok to take with the klonopin, I have to call the pharmacist, but I would really appreciate any input or experience you can tell me about.
Since therapy, breathing excercises, aerobics, journaling, good sleep patterns, and klonopin, I see progress! :) so I have hope for me AND you.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear back very soon.
BigMidgetMama uploaded a new photo
1 hr ago
BigMidgetMama Diagnosed with Eagle Syndro... Comment
13. The hypochondriac's guide ...
6 hrs ago by birdie0907