Lexapro and Headaches. What to take?
Hi, I was on Lexapro 10mg for about 3 weeks and my doctor up my dose to 20mg.  The last 2 days,  I've had a headache off and on.  I had a headache off and on for the first week when I took the 10mg and then it went away.  I know headache is a common side effect but was wondering what I could take for it?  I read that ibuprofen and asprin can cause interactions.  Are the interactions for people that take a lot or what?  Thanks for the help.
I have taken aspirin while on SSRIs like Lexapro, but a great resource to ask is your pharmacist that fills your prescription for your medication.  First, they are experts in what interacts with what you are taking (and it is there job!), and second, there advice is free...no need to make an appointment.  And of course another great resource is your doctor.  
ssris can have a negative interaction with nsaids, but I don't think it's common.  It's a possibility of bleeding.  Tylenol might be the safest, but check with your psychiatrist.