List of anxiety symptoms
Not having such a great weekend after all.  Too worried about health. I was surfing the net and found a list of anxiety symptoms on anxietycentre.com.  The list is exhaustive.  Just wanted to share what I could fit in the message with everyone...

Body
Burning Sensations throughout the body
Chronic Fatigue
Electric shock feeling
Excess of energy, you feel you can
Here is some additional info on common causes of anxiety, I thought it would be helpful for some of you.  

"Like most chronic conditions and their symptoms, there is not one single cause of anxiety. Rather, there are several different factors that can cause anxiety. Some experts believe that anxiety reflects an imbalance between neurotransmitters norepinephrine (the surge of adrenaline that is part of our body
My symptoms are usually:

Dizziness...a swirling sensation in my head like I'm on drugs
Then, chest tightness...like my lungs are in a vice.
Then hot and cold flashes throughout my body
If I can't breathe and meditate my way through it, I get the hard and rapid heart beats.
Followed by overall weakness and nausea....then when it abates, I get the shakes all over and chills.

That's typical.

I really appreciate the helpful info. regarding Candida and the toxic effects of drugs and medicines.  I cut out caffeine in my diet and it really helped.  That's just a beginning.  Eating healthy...small frequent meals keeps up my blood sugar, which also has helped me.  And one very important thing I do is DRINK WATER.  I am prone to more attacks when I am dehydrated!  I used to have 20-25 attacks a day.
im just looking for some tips for relieving the symptoms without medication, thought comments ideas are much appreciated