Liver Cirrosus last stand
I need to know how long I have to live with liver cirrosus I am waiting on transplant hav'nt drank in 4 mths I feel confused dizzy my nose bleeds and I am in pain constantly....Afraid
I am very sorry to read that you have cirrhosis and I'll pray that a liver is found for you soon.

You  need to speak with your doctor immediately about your symptoms. In my humble and non-medical opinion, I don't think your illness is being managed very well at all. At the very least you should NOT be in constant pain. You might want to pursue a second opinion.

I can understand your fear and anxiety and feel very strongly this is yet another issue your doctor should be addressing.

If you are on a transplant list, let's just assume the best.........which is that you WILL get a new liver and be around for a very, very long time!

You must have been assigned a case manager through the transplant program. I think it would be good for you to talk with this person and see if some counseling can be arranged. I can't begin to imagine how stressfull the waiting must be.

I wish you the very best.
Peace
Greenlydia