Anxiety Community
Loss of reality...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Loss of reality...

Almost exactly two years ago, my life changed. My mom three me out and moved almost 4 hours away. I have five brothers and sisters, my older brother, whom I am very close to, was sent to prison for ten years. My younger sister stood behind with me. And the two youngest left with my mother. I haven't had a strong sense of security for a long time, I have always lived with my mother. (just to mention around the time she left, I began doing opiates). Ever since my mother left I feel like I have some sort of anxiety attacks. I feel like it gets hard to breath, and the strongest disconnection to reality. It hard to explain.  I feel very uncomfortable, like I don't know where I am. It's hard to deal with. Ann having anxiety?
you definetely sound like you are having anxiety issues, i can relate, the father of my kids was the one that always worked and supported us, he was sentenced to 10 years n prison this past february. our whole family was devestated! i was left with 4 kids to support o my own, and no family n town to help, i did eventually get a job, and a month into it, i developed anxiety, i would always feel lightheaded and off balance, and my eyes wouldnt focus,, anxiety can do whatever it wants in your body!!
It defiantly ***** because I've never had problems w anxiety. At least not until I found out I was pregnant after my son.  I literally lost it. Racing heart beat, loss of sleep, fidgeting. It eventually went away but came back more mentally. Sometimes I feel like I'm here w everyone but I'm like a ghost, that's quite scary for me.  But anyways,  did you do anything to make it go away? Any tips?
honestly, i just try to take deep breaths, sometimes it helps, and sometimes it doesnt. i get frustrated, i want my life back!! sometimes i feel like the meds are making it worse, i get a really buzzed feeling in my brain! its weird, i try to just ignore it, sometimes that helps, but it comes back, i do notice that it is worse when i think about it, i can think myself n2 any symptom, lol, so i hafta get my mind off it somehow, so i try to block it out the best i can, im better than when it first all started
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
2 mins ago
littlebit667 uploaded a new photo
1 hr ago
littlebit667 Very sad..lost my Luna (chi... Comment
1 hr ago