Loss of reality...
Almost exactly two years ago, my life changed. My mom three me out and moved almost 4 hours away. I have five brothers and sisters, my older brother, whom I am very close to, was sent to prison for ten years. My younger sister stood behind with me. And the two youngest left with my mother. I haven't had a strong sense of security for a long time, I have always lived with my mother. (just to mention around the time she left, I began doing opiates). Ever since my mother left I feel like I have some sort of anxiety attacks. I feel like it gets hard to breath, and the strongest disconnection to reality. It hard to explain.  I feel very uncomfortable, like I don't know where I am. It's hard to deal with. Ann having anxiety?
you definetely sound like you are having anxiety issues, i can relate, the father of my kids was the one that always worked and supported us, he was sentenced to 10 years n prison this past february. our whole family was devestated! i was left with 4 kids to support o my own, and no family n town to help, i did eventually get a job, and a month into it, i developed anxiety, i would always feel lightheaded and off balance, and my eyes wouldnt focus,, anxiety can do whatever it wants in your body!!
It defiantly ***** because I've never had problems w anxiety. At least not until I found out I was pregnant after my son.  I literally lost it. Racing heart beat, loss of sleep, fidgeting. It eventually went away but came back more mentally. Sometimes I feel like I'm here w everyone but I'm like a ghost, that's quite scary for me.  But anyways,  did you do anything to make it go away? Any tips?
honestly, i just try to take deep breaths, sometimes it helps, and sometimes it doesnt. i get frustrated, i want my life back!! sometimes i feel like the meds are making it worse, i get a really buzzed feeling in my brain! its weird, i try to just ignore it, sometimes that helps, but it comes back, i do notice that it is worse when i think about it, i can think myself n2 any symptom, lol, so i hafta get my mind off it somehow, so i try to block it out the best i can, im better than when it first all started