Anxiety Community
Luvox

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Luvox

I have been taking luvox for the past 18 months, i am 34 and had suffered panic attacks and anxiety since the age of 18. After the birth of my son i became very anxious as i was comsumed with the though that because of my history i was a prime candidate for postnatal depression, so the anxiety escalated and i was put onto luvox (the depression never came). It helped me alot i dont wake in the morning with the question will i panic today?? As i did for a very long time concidering that between 18 and 34 i only had 5 panic attacks and i feel normal anxiety now. But still have the negative chit chat in my head eg: im a bad mum, im crazy, and i can tell you im a good mum and doubt that im crazy. After all that my question is can luvox work for so long before i go back to old thinking habits (its been about 2 months now) im on 50mg also i use to be a day dreamer and loved to remanis would the luvox be stopping me from doing this??? i really dont want to up my dose and was thinking about coming off.
Tags: son
I see nobody has commented. How has to luvox worked for u since ur last post?
This thread is almost 4 yrs old.  It is likely you won't get a reply from this poster.  I haven't checked her posting history, so I'm not sure if she is still around the forums or not.

If you have a question or concern for yourself, you would get a much better response if you start a new thread.

We'd be happy to help!
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
16 mins ago
specialmom School starts next week aft... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms