Anxiety Community
Luvox

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Luvox

I have been taking luvox for the past 18 months, i am 34 and had suffered panic attacks and anxiety since the age of 18. After the birth of my son i became very anxious as i was comsumed with the though that because of my history i was a prime candidate for postnatal depression, so the anxiety escalated and i was put onto luvox (the depression never came). It helped me alot i dont wake in the morning with the question will i panic today?? As i did for a very long time concidering that between 18 and 34 i only had 5 panic attacks and i feel normal anxiety now. But still have the negative chit chat in my head eg: im a bad mum, im crazy, and i can tell you im a good mum and doubt that im crazy. After all that my question is can luvox work for so long before i go back to old thinking habits (its been about 2 months now) im on 50mg also i use to be a day dreamer and loved to remanis would the luvox be stopping me from doing this??? i really dont want to up my dose and was thinking about coming off.
Tags: son
I see nobody has commented. How has to luvox worked for u since ur last post?
This thread is almost 4 yrs old.  It is likely you won't get a reply from this poster.  I haven't checked her posting history, so I'm not sure if she is still around the forums or not.

If you have a question or concern for yourself, you would get a much better response if you start a new thread.

We'd be happy to help!
drifter0213 commented on 0213
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms