Moving
So scared. Want to feel baby move so bad. I am 20wks today, im considered hi risk cuz im 35 on xanax and had 2my miscarriages in a row. I'm going to doc wed. So nervous all the time. Want to feel baby move "!!
Hello, jonjen.  There are only certain things I am permitted to say to people here.  One of them is that I am happy to hear you will be seeing the doc soon.  You can ask him all your questions, and I am sure that he would not prescribe you xanax while pregnant if it were not safe, right?  Try to relax with a warm bath or some herbal tea.  That helps me when I'm nervous.  God bless you and your baby - Blu
If you've been prescribed the Xanax by the same doctor who is monitoring your pregnancy, or at least if the high-risk doctor knows of your Xanax dose and has not changed it or forbidden it, he or she must think that the benefits for you outweigh any potential risks.  If you are seriously concerned about the Xanax itself, ask your doctor to put you in contact with whomever he or she uses for in-depth pharmacological questions, and talk to them.  

If you have already had an anxiety problem (and that is why you're on the Xanax), then your nervousness might just be your natural anxiety reaction, heightened by the pregnancy.  If so, do some anxiety-relieving things specifically with a pregnancy theme.  For example:
-  talk to a counselor or therapist about your losses and your fears for this pregnancy and go over whether they are indicated by the pregnancy's symptoms or simply leftover stress from the sadness of the other times;  
-  exercise (the type and to the level of intensity prescribed by your doctor) often, like once a day or more, it is so good for reducing anxiety;
- buy a Hi-Bebe handheld Doppler monitor (about $120 online) so you can listen to the baby's heartbeat whenever you want;
-  get so busy with other things and baby prep that you don't have as much time to be nervous.

Good luck!!!