Anxiety Community
Mri for vertigo

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Mri for vertigo

I have bin told by my doc to get an mri for my vertigo I have costiphobia an severe anxiety im too scard to get it done he also gave me a referal to an ent I have to wait a month an a half I feel I cant deal with the vertigo anymore im worried it will never go away :(
Vertigo is very common, and it can last for days or months.  It will go away.  There isn't much they can do for vertigo, they do have medication but it just just shortens the duration of time you have it.  I don't understand your doctor being so quick to have you get an MRI.  How long have you had the vertigo?  I know it's scary, but just take precautions to keep from falling down, etc and you'll be fine.  It will leave as quickly as it came.  Take care.
If and when you go for your MRI, just keep your eyes closed while in there. Imagine that only your head is in this tube and that the rest of your body is free. Just don't open your eyes and you'll be fine. Close them before you even enter the tube. It works for me.
Thanks for the replys ive had vertigo for a month now it went away for a couple of days in between but came bak im taking stemtil which I find helps clear my head a bit helps wit my nausea too I hope it goes away will keep posted :)
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
45 mins ago
Paxiled commented on The Dark Side of ...
1 hr ago
HollowFeelings joined this community
Welcome them!
1 hr ago