Ms or anxiety
Hi I'm a 19 year old basketball player, I'm pretty fit and never had health issues until about 2 months ago the start of summer. I was so stressed out it got to the point of having pains in my chest, heart palpitations.  I finally went to the doctor and he told me it was anxiety, perfect ekg and all. The symptoms went away quick after About two weeks. I went about a month without symptoms.  The heart palpitations slowly for some reason came back. I didn't make a big deal about it because I knew what it was
Well for the past 3 days I've been getting a tingling in a couple of my toes and some of my fingers. There isn't any numbness there but just the tingling sensation with a little burning nothing major. Mom bought me a glucose meter to test blood levels everything was perfect. So now I'm back to square one....me searching up my symptoms it narrowed it down to anxiety or Ms. Nobody in my family has this and this is my first time hearing about ms. Im praying and hope this is anxiety just relapsing again. It seems like Ms would destroy my basketball career and I go back in a couple weeks. I must say the tingling is mostly in toes on my left foot and the tingling in fingers go away for a while. I have no numbness anywhere no diarrhea no blurry vision.  The tingling isn't enough to keep me up at night but it's very alarming, help!!! Is this anxiety again

..
First off, you imply but don't expressly state that you have suffered anxiety before.  Have you?  Because if you haven't and you didn't feel anxious about things and suffering irrational fears when this started, it's probably not anxiety.  Your glucose meter probably isn't very useful -- a true glucose test would have to be done over a period of hours while you're fasting, but you can get a short test by taking a blood test while fasting for 8 hours from your doctor that will alert to possible blood sugar issues.  Those meters are more for people who have already been diagnosed, know their proper blood sugar levels, are on treatment for it, and therefore have a history to go by.  It's possible you're not hydrating enough and/or not getting sufficient electrolytes, such as magnesium and potassium.   Basically, I'd go to my regular doc and get a very thorough physical including comprehensive blood testing and take it from there.  And you need to say whether you're a chronic anxiety sufferer and are feeling anxious and thinking anxious thoughts unrelated to your fear of this stuff that's happening so we know here whether you're an anxiety sufferer or just suffering anxiety because of this.
I guess I'll go check my blood sugar at the doctor.My friends mom is a nurse and she told me to do a fasting, random, and after eating two hours and that should tell me. I did that process everyday for 3 days straight and she said I was fine when I told her my numbers. The anxiety yes I was having anxious thoughts again. My cousin got an amputation from diabetes so I started thinking oh! Maybe I have it . I searched up the symptoms and had none of them. But I was still anxious, the main thing was losing my feet. I was looking at my foot all day checking for things and what do you know lol a day later I start having slight tingling in my left foot. After that I bought a glucose meter and followed all the blood sugar measurements for days and I got told my sugars were fine.I do always search up stuff when my health is acting up and I think I have health anxiety. My palpitations went away for a month but I guess I was stressed and they came back about a week ago so I think it's anxiety again. I will go check for vitamin deficiency and hopefully I don't have ms, Ive never heard of it until searching up symptoms on the internet lol My family has no history of autoimmune disease so this is new.
Important advice:  never ever look up symptoms on Google.  Hundreds of diseases you don't have will have symptoms in common, so it's not only just elevating your anxiety but telling you nothing useful.  Google can be helpful after you get a diagnosis and a treatment plan and want to see if it matches what is the proper course of action, or checking whether a drug that's been prescribed is anything like what your doctor told you it was.  There are great sites such as Mayo Clinic and NIH that can be of help, but not before you have a diagnosis.  So stop Googling symptoms.  Second, it does appear you have an anxiety problem that is getting more and more time in your thoughts and affecting your life.  I'd recommend it might be time to start seeing a psychologist who specializes in anxiety treatment so you can beat this before it becomes a chronic thing.