Anxiety Community
Music

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Music

this is my first time talking to anone but my wife but you know music helps me feel better i love to play my guitar i feel at ease anyone feel that way any ideas on dealing with anxiety and stress and depression
How to deal with anxiety, stress and depression?  Put on this song called "Too Close" by this R&B band called "Next" and start dancing around the house.  Works for me!  

If that doesn't work, you can try exercise, yoga, meditation, maintain a healthy diet, take a multi-vitamin, drink plenty of water, talk to friends on the phone, hang out with friends, watch funny movies and TV shows, listen to uplifting music, think postively (no matter what's going on in your life) and believe that tomorrow your life can only get better, forgive yourself for mistakes and bad choices you've made, read self-help books that focus on accepting things you cannot change so that you can achieve peace of mind and a healthy perspective on life and playing your guitar is a great idea.  
thanks you know i work at an organic health food store and i was told by my boss of a couple supplements that are supposedly proven to ease anxiety but ill try some of your ides
I've read that kava kava has been found to be just as effective as some anxiety/depression meds!
i was told by a nutrionalist that herbs can have a negative affect on your body oppsed to supplements espically if your on meds kava kava is way powerful and could be a toss up of making you feel better or 50 times worse
rana64 3. “Life has a way of testi... Comment
rana64 commented on JGF25's status
travel_melb Still clean and loving it..... Comment