My anxiety is out of control
Im in a very stressful situation right now. Long story short...i made some really bad decisions. I started seeing another guy while still with my bf of 3 1/2 years. The bf found out and left for maryland today for a week. He wants to work things out and i do too but now the other guy has gotten attached and things have gotten really weird really fast. Especially because me, my bf, and the other guy all work together. So today I've noticed severe nausea, terrible cramps, an overall uneasy feeling, trembling, difficulty breathing normally, etc etc. My anxiety had been pretty much non existant for the past few weeks and now today has been horrendous. Im thinking it obviously must be from the situation ive gotten myself in. I'm also due for my period in about 2 days which pms always causes an increase in my anxiety. I dont know what to do. Im so stressed and feeling so guilty over my actions. Im sitting at my moms house panicking and feeling awful. Ive had an awful feeling of potentially having diarrhea off and on all day too which has also been stressing me out.

I know this must be all anxiety but of course my mind has been trying to tell me something is really wrong with me.

I know my bf wants to work things out and keep our relationship going but i feel like such a terrible person for what i did. can relationships even survive this?? the stress, guilt and anxiety are killing me!
YES YES YES you made a mistake, and that is OK everyone makes mistakes you don't need to punish yourself so bad, it doesn't make you a bad person , you were probably confused and under pressure, or maybe you weren't but it still doesn't make you a bad person. Several people have been in situations like this before. If you love your ex be with him, he's giving you another chance, or maybe take some time out for yourself. And figure out what you want. And relationships can work themselves through anything if you love someone enough, everything will be OK, just calm down and take a warm back or something to relax yourself, maybe write in a journal get it all out, but don't punish yourself.
thank you. i was very confused. my relationship was having issues and instead of trying to work them out i ran away and started having something with another guy. i know it happens but im not that type of person normally. i have been beating myself up over it for days now. and ive noticed everyday i feel sicker and sicker. everytime i think about it i get anxiety and feel awful. im trying to find a new job so i can get away from the situation but i cant just quit my current job until i find a new one.

i may try the journal thing. i used to journal before and it did help. maybe now is a good time to start again. my anxiety is becoming so severe again that im having a difficult time living a normal life. The guilt is making it so much worse. My therapist offered to see me and my bf when he gets back from maryland so maybe some couples counseling will help.
Yeah couples counseling will be a great idea! And writing in a journal, sometimes learning coping skills help too. Like if you ever get really really stressed out go online and look up coping skills for sadness or for anxiety, or whatever emotion that your feeling and usually they will have some. I had anxiety terrible like that too where i would let everything get to me like 465546 times worse then it was but once you get a handle on it , it can really help. Hope your feeling better xoxomanda