Anxiety Community
My turn for the panic!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

My turn for the panic!!!

My 3yr old just threw up. I have a horrible phobia of getting sick. I have two other kids and my daughter and my 4 yr old share a room and are stuck together all the time so if she is sick it will for sure be passed on. I already feel sick and weird. My son ended up in the hospital 2 years ago from being so sick from the stomach bug and he was only 2.5. It was horrendous. I panic everytime someone is sick as I worry that he will end up that sick again.
I HATE this....I am totally freaking out. I hate that I get like this because I feel like a bad mom. I am still there, cleaning it up and helping them feel better but the whole time I am completely freaked!
Anyone else go through this???? I HATE this time of the year. Now I wont eat for days because I will be too worried I will get sick.
I am sorry you are going through this. You should be ok, just don't get to close to the vomit, if it makes you feel better, you can use one of those temp. masks. People have laughed at me when I have used masks for different things, but doctors and nurses wear them for a reason.

I know it's not to much help, but you will be ok.
Thanks! She ended up only being sick the once so I worried all night for nothing. I hate these irrational fears. Cold and flu season freaks me out every year! I appreciate your thoughts and comments!
Cricketk92 commented on Ashamedmama's status
remar commented on Should this couple ge...
imanny2015 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...