Anxiety Community
My voice says things in my head and I just believe in it, I think that ...

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

My voice says things in my head and I just believe in it, I think that it is true?

When I know really that it is not true. But why do I believe in it please can you help. :) I listen to it and just believe in it when i do think that it can not be true, Does anyone else experience this?

I dont feel anything just think that it could be true and its sounds like my own voice who is saying these things. Sorry if it sounds confusing its because it is even i'm trying to work out what it is. Isn't it normal to hear your own voice in your head? And this voice is saying negative things for example my own voice says you want to die it can be anything negative like that and I just belive in it without even thinking into it what could this be. No matter what it I just listen to it and think it could be true I feel lots of fear and feel really uncomfotable. I just feel alot of fear :)
You need to see a specialist to determine exactly what is going on.  Whatever it is, it's scaring you and this needs to be addressed.  It may be depression and/or anxiety as they can cause a lot of symptoms.  But there is help for you, make an appt. to see a psychiatrist and go from there.  If it's your own voice then it may just be negative thoughts resulting from your anxiety and fears.  A psychiatrist can refer you to the proper therapist who can help determine what this "fear" is, and where it's coming from.  You took a big step in sharing with us, now take the next and get help.  You're not alone with this, we understand and care and are always here for you!  Stay strong, it's going to be okay.
Seeing a therapist is a very good start.  Just explain your symptoms to your doctor and they can usually refer you to the proper professional.

Also, Check out "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.  Tolle's work is centered around making a distinction between YOU and YOUR THOUGHTS.  Many people are slaves to their thoughts and run into troubles like these.  Go to your local bookstore and find some Eckhart Tolle books, I think it might help you.  In addition to therapy of course.
I don't hear my own voices but others people like friends voices that tells me to do thing & my freaking neighbour from hell living upstairs....this had been going on since 2009!
That was the 1st time i got disgnoise with schizop.
The moment i sleep late they will start making all kind of freaking noise, even heavy foot step..etc,.
I am consious.....so i stay up & hear & listen to it very carefully....i even went up a couple of times....their words don't match!
So do you think i am mad or schizop attack again?
This time round it makes me wanna kill.
What advise or reason can you give???
mishymoshymarcy i dont know why i thought i... Comment
specialmom commented on rumpled's status
jeroenp commented on photo
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms