Anxiety Community
Myler Disability - I have questions....

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Myler Disability - I have questions....

Hello everyone, and to all a great day.  I have a question regarding Myler Disability.. I was wondering if it is a scam.  I am currently trying to get on disability and Myler Disablility seems legit but I wanted to get a second opinion.  THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)
I did a google search and found this....you may want to do more research:

http://myler-disability.pissedconsumer.com/myler-disability-is-a-scam-2a-2a-2abeware-2a-2a-2a-20110524239403.html

Thank you this was very helpful.  There were some negative and some positive reviews.  I still need to do more research, but I think I just may go with them for my case.  Thank you again.  God bless you.

-MrG
Sure thing.  Wish I knew more about it (or anything about it, lol) to lead you in the right direction.  Just make sure you are comfortable with your level of research before forking over large amounts of cash.

They seem to be a law firm, so you could check the local BAR association, and perhaps even the BBB.

Best of luck!
Thanks.  In this document, it states that they will not get paid unless I do.  However, it also says that I will either have to pay 25 % of my backpay or 6,000 dollars, which could go up depending on the ssi. also, the lawyer can quit at any time, and "request" he get paid from the ss office.  I am really far in debt already, and I really have no other choices, I cant keep a job, let alone fine one, because of my mental illness. this seems to be the only way.  there is a small part of me that says I can do this myself, but I just know I will get rejected(i heard you get rejected the first time always) but this organization will re-apply you if you get rejected, they will handle the appeal. it seems like they really want me to get paid, just so they can get paid. i really need this ssi, and insurance, for my meds, i am at rock bottom here. thanks again for the advice, i will let you know how this goes.
sincerely,
MrG
I'm assuming you have proper medical documentation of your illnesses?  Do you have a doc willing to sign SSI documentation?  If so, why not TRY to apply yourself first?  Certainly couldn't hurt.  I'm sure there are resources available (online or local) that could help you properly apply, at a much smaller cost.

I think it would be worth a try!
Hi, I just wanted to let you know, that I sent out my disability papers the day before yesterday to Myler, I just figured it would be easier to just send them my papers and let them do the work for me.  I am a lazy guy with low motivation.  i dont really care about the cost, as long as it doesn't take too long and i DO get the disbility going.  I really need the help.
-Tim
Well, best of luck, hope it works out for ya!
how did it go for u please email me ***@****
They seem to be shady i don't trust them either so if anyone has a complaint please notify the attorney generals office at (801)538-9600 and the bar association at (801)531-9077 since they are from utah these are the people to contact i was informed (LETS BAN TOGETHER AND PUT THESE CLOWNS OUT OF BUSINESS I HOPE LET HELPS EVERYONE ! IM VERY P!@@ED @FF AT THE MOMENT AND IM GOING TO FIGHT THEM TOOTH AND NAIL UNTILL I PUT THEM @-HOLES OUT OF BUSINESS THEY ARE DISRESPECTFUL TO CLIENTS AND THEY WANT YOU TO DO ALL THE WORK UH EXCUSE ME THAT WHY WE HIRED YOU
Hi MrGreen,
I was writing to see how your experience with myler disability was. I was also looking at them to help me with my case as I'm in the same (rock bottom) situation as you were and idk if this will ever even reach you but on the off chance it does if you could let me know if they were helpful or not I would greatly appreciate it. I'm running low on time to address this but my anxiety makes doing anything really difficult so I want to try to get it right the first time. If that even makes any sense. If you could let me know I'd be very grateful. Thanks! Cat in Chicago
MrMa74 commented on doses and sleep
Jade59 commented on spider6's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms